Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Black Cat Friday!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Back at school. WOO.
Princess Dinky Precioustwist's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
Princess Dinky Precioustwist glows with inner TooninessPrincess Dinky Precioustwist glows with inner TooninessPrincess Dinky Precioustwist glows with inner TooninessPrincess Dinky Precioustwist glows with inner TooninessPrincess Dinky Precioustwist glows with inner TooninessPrincess Dinky Precioustwist glows with inner Tooniness
Ummmmm....

Lil' Oldman Black Cat.
I will take a screenshot of that.
'Nuff said.

- Princess Dinky Precioustwist, awaayy!!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:43 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Dinky Precioustwist View Post
Ummmmm....

Lil' Oldman Black Cat.
I will take a screenshot of that.
'Nuff said.

- Princess Dinky Precioustwist, awaayy!!
LOL I didn't think of that until I read the post.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:22 AM
mushROOOOOMS
Techno Rabbit's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Balanced
Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!Techno Rabbit always knows how to splat a cog!
Shocking, indeed.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:40 AM
The Dark Lord of All That is Evil
Macca's Main Toon Info

My Mood: RockOn
Macca could defeat Bowser one-handed!Macca could defeat Bowser one-handed!Macca could defeat Bowser one-handed!Macca could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Haha, this is awesome! I've been pretty bummed lately that I don't have the time to train my favorite toon, and I had to switch my main toon to my higher one (a dog with a big nose named aqua dog. Yeah, I know, very creative name...) in order to have a chance of being able to ever do CFO. I'd love to have her be a black cat for a day... if only I could fix her name, too.

P.S. If anyone is on at 12am pacific time, and your toon happens to poof into a black cat or something on the hour, please take a screenshot/video of it!
Old 09-13-2013, 02:15 AM
Horsefeathers!
Cattestrophic's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fiesty
Cattestrophic was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca View Post
Haha, this is awesome! I've been pretty bummed lately that I don't have the time to train my favorite toon, and I had to switch my main toon to my higher one (a dog with a big nose named aqua dog. Yeah, I know, very creative name...) in order to have a chance of being able to ever do CFO. I'd love to have her be a black cat for a day... if only I could fix her name, too.

P.S. If anyone is on at 12am pacific time, and your toon happens to poof into a black cat or something on the hour, please take a screenshot/video of it!
Haha, thanks for the excuse to stay up late! :D
Old 09-13-2013, 05:42 AM
frist of all, how dare yuo
Scientist Domino's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca View Post

Totally will take a screenshot when that happens and post it back here!
Old 09-13-2013, 06:49 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
The black cats should start in about 8 minutes. Can't wait to see the change!
Old 09-13-2013, 06:52 AM
Ranter
Didi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: None
Didi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner Tooniness
In 5 minutes I am logging on to see if we're black cats!
Old 09-13-2013, 06:58 AM

Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.

Boo! This screenshot was taken exactly 3 seconds after turning into a Black Cat.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Ranter
Didi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: None
Didi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner TooninessDidi glows with inner Tooniness
Taken the second I turned. Yes I poofed, I did not capture it though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 09-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Don't leave your seats now!
Fynks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Festive
Fynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner Tooniness
RIGHT before we turned into Black Cats:

RIGHT after, lol:

And here is me and Flippy.

Old 09-13-2013, 07:09 AM

Pro Tip: Your look gets reset if you log out and back in! (closing the game, not going to pick-a-toon and re-joining)

Works well if you don't like your look.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:11 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I can now confirm I've seen Lil' Oldman as a black cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoizeRatfink View Post
snip
Hey, I see myself there xD
Old 09-13-2013, 07:20 AM
Don't leave your seats now!
Fynks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Festive
Fynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner Tooniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
I can now confirm I've seen Lil' Oldman as a black cat.
Same here. XD I laughed.

Old 09-13-2013, 07:26 AM

SOS toons not effected. Just tested and confirmed. SOS toons in Field Offices/VPs are also not black cats.