Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Black Cat Friday!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:34 PM
Loves Toontown
Scooter11's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!Scooter11 has the heart of a hobbit!
AWESOME!!!!! :D
I totally did NOT EXPECT THIS

I wonder if even the shopkeepers will be black cats!! That would be really cool!

Last edited by Count Bratula; 09-12-2013 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Double Post
Old 09-12-2013, 10:06 PM
The Best Cosmetic is a Smile
Juliee's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Rainbow
Juliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner TooninessJuliee glows with inner Tooniness
This is so cool! I can't wait!
Old 09-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Guess who's back
Derpy Reindeer's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Chatty
Derpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Guys, you wanted black cats
what else do you want?
Old 09-12-2013, 10:24 PM
affirmative sir!
Faithful Luck's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
Faithful Luck always knows how to splat a cog!Faithful Luck always knows how to splat a cog!Faithful Luck always knows how to splat a cog!Faithful Luck always knows how to splat a cog!Faithful Luck always knows how to splat a cog!Faithful Luck always knows how to splat a cog!
ill give them credit for thinking of this, I just hope im not freakishly tall! I wonder if Lucky and Moonlight Jinx (black cats) will change height o.o
Old 09-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Guess who's back
Derpy Reindeer's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Chatty
Derpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDerpy Reindeer is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
So, my toon Pony will change to a tall black cat?
Old 09-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Back again?
Comet Electrogadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Incognito
Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!Comet Electrogadget has the heart of a hobbit!
I wonder if our toons will be a different size/type of black cat every time we log in? That would be just spooky.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:04 PM
not bacon
coolpilkia's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Baffled
coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!coolpilkia has the heart of a hobbit!
black pilkia, a few years ago I wanted to make cool pilkia a cat but i don't really anymore :P oh well it is a really good idea, if only disney had thought of it earlier.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Horsefeathers!
Cattestrophic's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fiesty
Cattestrophic was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Hehe, this is interesting. I'll be sure to get on my dog toon, Infinity.
Plus, Zippety's outfit would look PURRRRRfect perfect on a black cat!
Old 09-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Is inactive
ElephantsandBunnies's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Flutterish
ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!
Excuse me for a second
*comes back with glass of water*
*drinks*
*spits out WHAT!?!?*

wow disney
this is what you do
when toontown is closing.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:47 PM
I'm trying my best, okay?
SSD's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
SSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSSD is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
well um..

but i have 3 cats.. i don't want their size or shape changing! just their color :3

but wouldn't this get kind of annoying.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:51 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I personally don't get all the complaining about this, since it's only 1 day and people have been wanting to have black cats anyway. I personally think this will be an interesting twist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyXx View Post
Wait... they're turning every toon into a black cat?!?! Why?
Disney please let us play our own toons for the last days
They are; it's only for one day.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Gojira's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mornin
Gojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner Tooniness
What if our toons become the color of black and not black cats?
Old 09-13-2013, 12:29 AM
Playing TTR Beta! :)
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Hmm, interesting... but ya know I Think this would have been nice to do sometime before the game closed, too. It's an interesting and unique event...

Then again, maybe that's they waited up till now for this. It's unique and unusual-- so we'll always remember it forever :P
Old 09-13-2013, 12:32 AM
oda nobunaga
IONIC's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Annoyed
IONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
*throws poke ball* TOON VALLEY, gooOOOO!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:32 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #toontowntrivia !
MoonLightRiver's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BadDay
MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!MoonLightRiver has the heart of a hobbit!
Seems cool, but I won't be here to see the cats or anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet Electrogadget View Post
I wonder if our toons will be a different size/type of black cat every time we log in? That would be just spooky.
That would be sooooo cool though!!! >: D *poof* LOL

Last edited by Lady Freckles; 09-13-2013 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: Double post