Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Happy Holidays From The TTC Staff!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Batleth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy Holidays From The TTC Staff!

Happy Holidays from the TTC Staff!

Click the image to view the full version

:4622:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our wonderful members for being a part of this online community. Thanks for making this the largest and best ToonTown fansite! The ToonTownCentral staff thought we'd give an early present to all our members with the opportunity to view our toony faces!:xtongue: Here is a picture of your mod staff on ToonTown. Yes, we really do play the game.:xgrin: Don't forget to say "hi" to them in game!

The Brrrgh - Happy Holidays! skin can be accessed by everyone now to get everyone into the holiday spirit. Just go to the quick skin selector at the bottom of any page on the forums to change your skin's theme.

Have a happy and safe Holiday (however you celebrate it) from all of the moderators, administrators, and mIRC OPS at Toontowncentral.com!

*Click the mod picture above to see a full size version of it.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Platypuses r epic :D
matt99's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Meow
matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!matt99 has the heart of a hobbit!
yay! new skin! Now, happy and safe holidays everybody!
Old 12-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Trying Toontown: Rewritten!
Popcorn Rhinoscooter's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ooo
Popcorn Rhinoscooter will soon be Dungeon Master!
Looks pretty cool! :D
Old 12-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Slate Blue Rabbit
Slate's Main Toon Info

Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!
Happy Holidays!!!

I was always wondering if you actually play the game, since you never really talk about it like most of the members in the forum do.
I recognize most of the names, but can't say if I recognize them from the forum, or if I really saw them in the game (except for the times I saw them in TTC contests).

The new skin looks cool. (:
Old 12-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Game Over
The Monkey Man's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Monkeyish
The Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Monkey Man is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thanks! :D

You guys are so pwnage. Happy holidays, everyone! :)

~ The Monkey Man
Old 12-04-2009, 04:28 PM
e=aaaČ
Toontown59153's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sad
Toontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Thanks guys! I'm so glad to be apart of this.

This site is EPIC!

Thanks,
Austin
Old 12-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Coming back
13luckoftheirish13's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dawggish
13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!13luckoftheirish13 has the heart of a hobbit!
I adore the new skin Batleth, it is awesome!

Happy Holidays to all!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:21 PM
:')
Emma's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheerful
Emma will soon be Dungeon Master!Emma will soon be Dungeon Master!
Happy Holidays!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Game Over
Pickles the Random Toon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Random
Pickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookPickles the Random Toon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
EPIC CHRISTMAS CARD GUYS!
Happy Holidays everyone!
Old 12-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Farewell
CheeseTheMouse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: RockOn
CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!
Happy Holidays to Mods and Users!

:D
Old 12-04-2009, 07:58 PM
MissingMyBFFSFromToontown
malkatoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
malkatoon glows with inner Tooninessmalkatoon glows with inner Tooninessmalkatoon glows with inner Tooninessmalkatoon glows with inner Tooninessmalkatoon glows with inner Tooninessmalkatoon glows with inner Tooniness
Thanks Mods, Admins and all! :D You're all fantastic and I hope you all have a merry Christmas!!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:36 PM
MMO Master
GreenyBurst's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Woot
GreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookGreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookGreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookGreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookGreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookGreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookGreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookGreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookGreenyBurst is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Falling snowflakies :D

Merry Christmas, everyone and everything! (Toons are animals)

Santa better give me my Xbox 360...
Old 12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
2SP00KY4ME
One Cool Toon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Reluctant
One Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
This skinis so epic its unbelieveable!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:48 PM
7x Arcade Top 3
Larry's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Contented
Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!Larry has the heart of a hobbit!
LOL LOL! The pic is SO funny! xD Garf I'm guessing.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Plundering Pirate Musician
Jack I's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Creative
Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!Jack I has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry at TT View Post
LOL LOL! The pic is SO funny! xD Garf I'm guessing.
Actually, Sven Niscadae and myself were appointed the task of completing this year's holiday cards. I'll leave it up to you to guess which one of us did it though.