Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Happy Holidays from the TTC Staff!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Batleth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy Holidays from the TTC Staff!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our wonderful members for being a part of this online community. The ToonTownCentral staff thought we'd give an early present to all our members with the opportunity to view our toony faces!:xtongue:

I'm sure many of you have noticed some changes with the forums lately and this is only the beginning. We've added new smilies, moods, new avatars, new BB codes, new skin, monthly contests giving away subscriptions and more. We've got a lot more planned this next year. Look forward to more moods, more and exciting contests, new customizable user profiles, automatic resizing of attached images to match filesize or pixel dimensions, Custom icons per forum, and a lot more.

Have a happy and safe Holiday (however you celebrate it) from all of the moderators, administrators and mIRC OPS at Toontowncentral.com!
Old 12-03-2007, 11:32 AM
goodbye
Crazy Chip's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dawggish
Crazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeCrazy Chip will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Thanks Mods and Admins. That's a nice poster up there. I can't wait for all this new stuff to come out, it sounds awesome. By the way, what new BBcodes have you added?
Old 12-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Game Over
allie`'s Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tempered
allie` glows with inner Tooninessallie` glows with inner Tooninessallie` glows with inner Tooninessallie` glows with inner Tooninessallie` glows with inner Tooninessallie` glows with inner Tooninessallie` glows with inner Tooniness
I've noticed some changes since I started here; but then again, I didn't start too long ago.

I've really enjoyed this forum a lot, everyone's very welcoming and the mods and admins are enjoyable and funny.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Pro Gamer
Funnyberry13's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Funnyberry13 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Happy holidays to all!! :)

Thanks TTC staff for wishing us happy holidays!!

From, Funnyberry
Old 12-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Jack Black ♥
Bobilina's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sassy
Bobilina helps all the newbs!Bobilina helps all the newbs!Bobilina helps all the newbs!
Happy Holidays!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Supersecret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau
Zilly's Main Toon Info

My Mood: BanHappy
Zilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseZilly is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pearl Twinkle Pounce View Post
Happy Holidays!
I do believe that will be my new favorite smiley. It reminds me of Dizzy...

Happy Holidays to all!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Game Over
Raxz's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!Raxz could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Rattlebones is a duck?

Silly Salty is a monkey?

Wait a second, those aren't their main toons. O_o

Silly Salty should be a dog and Rattlebones should be a cat lol. I guess they were on their alternate toons when someone took the pic.

Last edited by Raxz; 12-03-2007 at 04:37 PM..
Old 12-03-2007, 04:44 PM
I eat shirts.
bcb's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mad
bcb glows with inner Tooninessbcb glows with inner Tooninessbcb glows with inner Tooninessbcb glows with inner Tooninessbcb glows with inner Tooninessbcb glows with inner Tooninessbcb glows with inner Tooniness
Happy holidays to and from and with and above all! Cake!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:58 PM
MMOCentralForums is my second home
Bubbles Ruffleseed's Main Toon Info

Bubbles Ruffleseed is ooo!Bubbles Ruffleseed is ooo!Bubbles Ruffleseed is ooo!Bubbles Ruffleseed is ooo!Bubbles Ruffleseed is ooo!
Aww, how cool is that! I always thought Zilly was a cat. And I like the little "Stagnent" by Ducky Wucky!
Old 12-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Sitting Duck
Ducky Wucky's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Irate
Ducky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeDucky Wucky will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles Ruffleseed View Post
Aww, how cool is that! I always thought Zilly was a cat. And I like the little "Stagnent" by Ducky Wucky!
Glad someone saw that. ;)

HappyStagnant Holidays!
Old 12-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Custom User Title
Silly Salty's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Insomnious
Silly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSilly Salty will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
Rattlebones is a duck?

Silly Salty is a monkey?

Wait a second, those aren't their main toons. O_o

Silly Salty should be a dog and Rattlebones should be a cat lol. I guess they were on their alternate toons when someone took the pic.
As for my toon, my main is a dog but real life issues made it impossible for me to make the picture. Some of the other mods found a picture of my monkey and Biscuit edited it in.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Nya~ o3o
Unwritten's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bored
Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!Unwritten always knows how to splat a cog!
Cool! Thats awesome. Teyla looks like burnt toats and I've met Prof. Cherry Pie once on ToonTown, was his friend for a short while.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:36 PM
LifeInTechnicolor;;
Little_Romeo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Creative
Little_Romeo is ooo!Little_Romeo is ooo!Little_Romeo is ooo!Little_Romeo is ooo!
Awwww
That just made my day xD
Love the poster!
:xcheesy: Happy Holidays to you too mods/admins! :xtongue:

Last edited by Little_Romeo; 12-03-2007 at 07:59 PM..
Old 12-03-2007, 07:55 PM
CCG-Founded 2004
Rattlebones's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ghosty
Rattlebones has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
Rattlebones is a duck?
Actually I'm a cannibal but... no nevermind, no one will get the movie reference.

Given my kids have been playing the cat, and none of them really like my duck I took the picture with my duck. Quack Quack Mr. Ducksworth.

Policies and Disclaimers of ToonTownCentral.com http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...nd_Disclaimers
Keep in mind that Moderators/Administrators have final say about what happens on this site and their decisions are final.

Baron Earthwing McDuck
Princess Ginger Nuttycrunch
Doctor
Crimson Stag Cernunnos
Old 12-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Batleth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
By the way, what new BBcodes have you added?
We finally got around to fixing the spoiler coding and added the anchor codes.
http://www.toontowncentral.com/forum....php?do=bbcode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles Ruffleseed View Post
And I like the little "Stagnent" by Ducky Wucky!
Oops, I complete forgot to tell about the 9 different semi-hidden things Biscuit added in the image. Consider it a treasure hunt of sorts. Can you find them all?