Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old TTC Moving Forward

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:09 AM
CCG welcomes everyone mmocentralforums.com/ccg
SheriffSpottySourBurger's Main Toon Info

My Mood: LiveChat
SheriffSpottySourBurger always knows how to splat a cog!SheriffSpottySourBurger always knows how to splat a cog!SheriffSpottySourBurger always knows how to splat a cog!SheriffSpottySourBurger always knows how to splat a cog!SheriffSpottySourBurger always knows how to splat a cog!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy Slappy View Post
That's a great way to think of it! Plus, we'll have subforums and there will be different forum skins for various MMOs. I'm sure at least one of them will be related to Toontown.
Yeah, I hope they keep the TTC skin that all of us have really gotten used to, plus, it brings back memories...
Old 10-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Although I'm not sure, I think the IRC Channel would be up tomorrow and Thursday. Most people would be on the Cold Callers Guild channel, and you don't need to be apart of the clan to be in there ^^
Old 10-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Zzzzz Zzzzz
Lady Freckles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snoozing
Lady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLady Freckles is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Yes, the channels will be open as usual. Feel free to stop by with snacks and drinks to keep us going while we do our behind the scenes magic!
Old 10-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Team RWBY, ASSEMBLE!
Admiral Jackie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Evil
Admiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAdmiral Jackie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
Well, tomorrow it happens. My advice is not to think of it as an end to TTC, but instead a new beginning.
This. THIS. T. H. I. S.

At first I HATED the MMO central idea. But now, I'm thinking the approach the Ninja suggested makes more sense...
Old 10-16-2013, 02:58 AM
14 Years of Toontown!
Dippy Slappy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Excited
Dippy Slappy will soon be Dungeon Master!Dippy Slappy will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Freckles View Post
Yes, the channels will be open as usual. Feel free to stop by with snacks and drinks to keep us going while we do our behind the scenes magic!
I'll order pizza!

*coughchickenandbreadtoocough*
Old 10-16-2013, 03:04 AM
Leveled up!
PrinceBufordSnorkelNerd's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
PrinceBufordSnorkelNerd was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Goodbye Toontown Central. It was nice being apart of this community while it lasted and I look forward to checking in once in a while when the new forums are created. Good Luck everyone in whatever you do!

~PrinceBufordSnorkelNerd
Old 10-16-2013, 03:05 AM
Gojira's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mornin
Gojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner Tooniness
I didn't ask this in the thread but what exact time will the site go down? Or was it already answered on a pagE I'm too lazy to look at?
Old 10-16-2013, 03:11 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
Well, tomorrow it happens. My advice is not to think of it as an end to TTC, but instead a new beginning.
I'm actually half thinking about making a new greetings thread, haha.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:29 AM
zah!
Sparkly Cheese's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
Exciting! I'll hop on IRC tomorrow if I can. :)

Goodbye, TTC.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:26 AM
BECK The Dog
weezerfan4159's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sarcastic
weezerfan4159 helps all the newbs!weezerfan4159 helps all the newbs!weezerfan4159 helps all the newbs!
I'm gonna be honest, the new idea stinks. Toontown is a small, sacred, dedicated community and if players from any other random MMO think they can just come in here and trample that, they are sorely mistaken. When this site dies, a central part of the Toontown community dies, too.

Nice knowing you all.

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 10-16-2013 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: non-g
Old 10-16-2013, 04:39 AM
Gojira's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mornin
Gojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner TooninessGojira glows with inner Tooniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan4159 View Post
I'm gonna be honest, the new idea stinks. Toontown is a small, sacred, dedicated community and if players from any other random MMO think they can just come in here and trample that, they are sorely mistaken. When this site dies, a central part of the Toontown community dies, too.

Nice knowing you all.
The update really is for the best of the site. This forum would die out eventually because it's based on a game that is shut down. But you'll still be able to discuss TT with other TT players in the TT sub-forum.

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 10-16-2013 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: fix quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:36 AM
14 Years of Toontown!
Dippy Slappy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Excited
Dippy Slappy will soon be Dungeon Master!Dippy Slappy will soon be Dungeon Master!
The Disneyland closing music feels very appropriate right now. But then we'll play Zip-a-dee-do-dah when MMO Central opens up! :-)
Old 10-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Dyno... BOOM!!!
Dynaboom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Dynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
It's a shame that TTC has to go, but I think it's for the best. I don't want this place to be a ghost town like VMK Forums.

I'm sure we'll still have "Toon" under our names so we know who we're talking to, at least.

Hey, I'm sure we'll get to meet new people. I hope I get to talk to a friend that went to Wizard 101. ...And some others that went to minecraft.

Goodbye, Toontown Central Forums, hello MMO Central Forums!