Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Beware The Big Cheese Squeeze!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-16-2013, 11:46 PM
Batleth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Beware The Big Cheese Squeeze!

Click the image to view the full version
Those Cogs just can't let us Toons "brie" - now they're bringing out their big boss Bossbots for one last try to takeover Toontown in a Big Cheese Squeeze!

Watch it, Toons! These mechanical Muensters are second only to the CEO and can be *pheww* quite strong. The Big Cheese invaders will try to wedge themselves into Toontown this Monday, September 16 and Tuesday, September 17 at these times both days:

3am - 6am 10am - 1pm5pm - 8pm(all Pacific Time)

Just in queso you'd like to miss the Bossbot invasions altogether, you'll be GRATEful to know these Districts are cleared into safe
zones:
Old 09-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Proud beta key holder.
Spike Wildtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Dreaming
Spike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner TooninessSpike Wildtoon glows with inner Tooniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
Just in queso you'd like to miss the Bossbot invasions altogether...
LOLOL I love that.
Well this is probably the last toontown mega invasions. Take advantage of it.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:52 PM
window
Windmillie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Rainbow
Windmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookWindmillie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
but i dont want more mega invasions...
Old 09-17-2013, 12:07 AM
See you Sumday.
JayDubLU's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toothache
JayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseJayDubLU is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Not all mice like cheese. Just saying... :P
Old 09-17-2013, 02:04 AM
Currently inactive from TTR
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Hmm, well, figures the game would end with one final invasion. Might as well enjoy it while we can...
Old 09-17-2013, 02:32 AM
Game Over
Duckguy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Duckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Just.

In.

Queso.

Oho Disney, you crack me up.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:00 AM
zah!
Sparkly Cheese's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
These puns = brilliant.

Anyway, yay cheese invasions!
Old 09-17-2013, 03:05 AM
Game Over
Lemon Pop's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Mad
Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.Lemon Pop is famous at conventions.
Doode, I love cheese ^3^
Old 09-17-2013, 03:07 AM
Hello .-.
Spade's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.Spade is famous at conventions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebabykef View Post
These puns = brilliant.

Anyway, yay cheese invasions!
Sarcastic or not sarcastic? These are pretty good... Doesn't really change my opinion on Disney that much though.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:28 AM
Game Over
Duckguy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Duckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
That pun= comedy at its finest.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:05 AM
Time is the infinite jest
Big Business's Main Toon Info

My Mood: VP
Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!Big Business has the heart of a hobbit!
Spoiler Alert:

The Big Cheeses pull off an amazing victory, all buildings are taken over, the CEO sets up a new vacation home in Flippy's old office, and Toontown as we know it ceases to exist.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:01 AM
frist of all, how dare yuo
Scientist Domino's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.Scientist Domino is famous at conventions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Business View Post
Spoiler Alert:

The Big Cheeses pull off an amazing victory, all buildings are taken over, the CEO sets up a new vacation home in Flippy's old office, and Toontown as we know it ceases to exist.
They will only make it worse on themselves to give the game a bad ending. It will probably end on the 19th or 18th on a happy note.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:24 AM
Don't leave your seats now!
Fynks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Festive
Fynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner TooninessFynks glows with inner Tooniness
Sure, I'm going to have fun defeating all those Big Cheeses in this mega invasion... but I know this is going to be the last time I can. This is bitter sweet.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Is inactive
ElephantsandBunnies's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Flutterish
ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!ElephantsandBunnies is ooo!
Best puns ever.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:35 AM
zah!
Sparkly Cheese's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Clueless
Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!Sparkly Cheese has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Sarcastic or not sarcastic? These are pretty good... Doesn't really change my opinion on Disney that much though.
Not sarcastic, they're pretty clever.