Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles > ToonTown News Archive

Notices

ToonTown News Archive Old TT News

Old Happy Holidays From The TTC Staff!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Money Flick-oh *giggle*
bunnychicko's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Naughty
bunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousebunnychicko is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
OOOOOOOH!!! I love this skin!!!! TY TY TY TY!!!

You guys rock!
Old 12-05-2009, 04:09 AM
Hall of Fame
Nana Dizzybee's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Creative
Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!Nana Dizzybee has the heart of a hobbit!
Thank You!!

I love the holiday skin!! Snowing is my favorite! Happy Holidays to all of our very special TTC staff, the picture is very clever (probably going to be my wallpaper for a few weeks).

We all agree that TTC is the best and it would not be the best without our wonderful moderators, administrators, etc. (I get confused by titles).

Best wishes to all of you for a joyful holiday season!!

Nana
Old 12-05-2009, 05:34 AM
ain't over til it's over
cuddles_toon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
cuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgeecuddles_toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Heehee, the Brrrgh - Winter Holiday skin is always my favourite! :)

Thank you, staff of TTC, for continuing to make this site as pleasurable and entertaining as possible for us! You guys do an amazing job and I hope you have a happy holiday!

-Dani
Old 12-05-2009, 12:19 PM
I ♥ the CCG!
April C's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
April C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseApril C is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
The skin is very nice! :)

Happy holidays to the mods & everyone else! Without us all, we wouldn't be where we are today. :)
Old 12-05-2009, 03:09 PM
amerca's got talent mode!
Spooky Mouse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sporkness
Spooky Mouse was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
merry christmas to u too!

i give this tree to ttc cause this is my first christmas with yah guys!

:christmas::4622: :xmas-smiley-030::xmas-smiley-005:
Old 12-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Extant
Lana's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Woot
Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!Lana has the heart of a hobbit!
Hey Guys!
Happy Holidays! : )

Just want to say that my laptop is having problems that are being fixed at this moment! I'll be back on Toontown shortly to see you guys and have an awesome time beating the cogs.

Have a happy holiday however you celibrate,

Weird Buzz Googledoodle
Old 12-05-2009, 06:14 PM
SWEET! Rep GROWING! -->
ToonTown Playa's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Aggressive
ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!ToonTown Playa has the heart of a hobbit!
Kool pic and very creative. I see one poor blue bunny whos santa hat has come off. I thought that was funny. I wonder if they will be giving out Snowflake Awards like they did last year for the upcoming holiday season. *SIGH* I missed it last time...
Old 12-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Game Over
iTs DiDDY's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Woot
iTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseiTs DiDDY is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Cool! Thanks guys! =3
Old 12-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Insert Witty Caption Here
sb1254's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bookworm
sb1254 glows with inner Tooninesssb1254 glows with inner Tooninesssb1254 glows with inner Tooninesssb1254 glows with inner Tooninesssb1254 glows with inner Tooninesssb1254 glows with inner Tooninesssb1254 glows with inner Tooninesssb1254 glows with inner Tooniness
Thanks for the gift!

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:11 AM
Electrifying!
_Von_'s Main Toon Info

My Mood: Prepared
_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness_Von_ glows with inner Tooniness
Happy Holidays, everyone!

PS- I love the mask, Zilly. If it wasn't for the nametag, I wouldn't have guessed it was you.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:28 PM
"Defenders of the Town"
The Justifire's Main Toon Info

Location: In your closet waiting to scare the ka-jeepers out of you.
My Mood: Author
The Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
The skin is cool :D.

~Happy Holidays to Everyone~
Old 12-30-2009, 02:38 AM
e=aaaČ
Toontown59153's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sad
Toontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookToontown59153 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
What happened to Lady Freckle's foot?

Thanks,
Austin
Old 12-31-2009, 05:17 PM
rawя♥
Jenny 29's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sheepish
Jenny 29 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Happy holidays everyone