• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Sweet, Sweet Skelecogs

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 11-21-2020, 11:54 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
Sweet, Sweet Skelecogs

Sweet, Sweet Skelecogs

Posted by Banana Split on November 21, 2020 at 2:00 PM

Captain’s log... Ooh. It’s not in season, but maybe I’ll find a Yule log. I’m Banana Split, sea rover and sweets raider. Today, I set out to sea on my nautical namesake with a single mission from the Toon Resistance -- discovering the Island of Lost Gags. I’m drooling just thinking about it... Think of all those never-before-seen desserts!

I pulled out what is any sailor’s bread and butter: my trusty telescope. With this, I can search the horizon for any hints of this land only mentioned in legends -- except all I found was the weirdest fleet of birds I’ve ever seen.

Click the image to view the full version

Sound the alarms! Alert Toon HQ! Donald, SIGNAL THE FOGHORN! ...Donald?

Those are no birds. For the next two days, the Skelecogs are here to plunder and sunder! Where did they come from, huh? I bet those sour Skelecogs discovered my plans, or maybe they’re after my world-famous boat! Who could blame them?

This means it’s all hands on deck: Resistance Rangers will be in town for this Mega-Invasion, helping fight off those bad apples. The cherry on top is that we’ll be giving you Toons a Resistance Uniform if we catch you tossing tasty tarts at those Cogs!

ACK! INCOMING! I better make like a banana and split -- and you should too. See you around town!