Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Run Run Sir Max!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-26-2019, 10:18 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
TTRNews Run Run Sir Max!

Run Run Sir Max!

Posted by Sir Max on December 26, 2019 at 2:00 PM

On the twelfth day of winter, Toontown gives to you:
The Greatest Snowball Fight,
Merry Christmas Wishes,
A Polar-Palooza,
Twice the Gag experience,
Fuzzy festive outfits,
Ruby-red-nosed Reindeer,
Blankets of soft snow,
A MEGAAAAAA COG INVASION!
(bum bum bum...)
Soulful singing Snowtoons,
Jolly winter jams,
Out-of-this-world ornaments,
And the start of a festive jamboree!

Hey, Toons! Havenít heard from me in a while, you say? To tell you the truth, Iíve been in hiding. My meeting with Hawkheart didnít go quite as planned. But no worries, I dug myself out of that hole and have been enjoying the Twelve Days of Winter! On the down-low of course. Although, Iíve been having the strangest feeling. I feel like Iím being- POW!

YOUCH! A snowball? How could I forget! Today is the Great Snowball Fight! Toons, from now until 11:59 PM Toontown Time (PST) on January 2nd, you can sling snowballs at each other as much as you want! Just grab a handful from the piles of snow scattered all across the playgrounds. This is a longstanding Toontown tradition, introduced by Slappy Quackintosh many years ago. I gotta join the fun as soon as- POW!

YOWIE!
I've gotta make a bunch of snowballs pronto. Iím gonna need a bucket to- WHAM! Ignore it, Max. Bucket, bucket. I need a- WHAMMO! Bucket! Found a bucket. Now, some snow... thatís a pretty good pile. Time to form some snow- WHAP!

Alright, that does it! Who dares incur the wrath of Sir Max? My snowball-throwing skills are like no other! Iím as strong as an ox! As fast as a cheetah! As fierce as a lion! As sharp as a-

Team Hawkheart, NO!

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! Pause! Timeout! Red flag! Penalty! Gimme a second! Hiring a team of Toons to pelt me with snowballs is cheating!