Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Spamtivities

Notices

Spamtivities Fun forum games to give bored users something to do. Threads with over 1,000 posts will be closed. Thanks! Post count is off in this forum & new threads are moderated!

Old Post Your Last Thought (v.35)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-03-2020, 07:34 PM
Little Big @ Eurovision 2020!
Wonder101's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Boo!
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
Sometimes it is hard to believe there was once over 3000+ users online at one time. I feel it's impressive to have over 30 members online nowadays.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:23 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I really wish I had more time in my vacation to do more events from the 12 days of CCG. :( They are always so fun and I missed most of them because of it.

(Just needed to vent this somewhere, don't mind me)
Old 01-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Let's be Steam friends!
Amanda's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
AGDQ starts today and I am so excited.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:24 AM
miss keisha reincarnate
Teagan's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Teagan was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Cannot wait for this week to be over even though it's only Sunday
Old 01-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
"It can have pizza instead~" -Quina 2014

Gosh, I hadn't thought of that in SO LONG, but it made me laugh earlier.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:55 PM
May the Horse Be With You
ThatSlateBlueHorse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ethereal
ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!ThatSlateBlueHorse has the heart of a hobbit!
it’s been years since I’ve been here. I wonder who is still around.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:03 AM
Little Big @ Eurovision 2020!
Wonder101's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Boo!
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
Thanks but that didn't answer my question?
Old 01-10-2020, 05:04 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Artistic
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'm freeee.

Slate! :O
Old 01-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Just A Dream
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Spoiler for Pokémon Direct 1/9/2020 Spoilers:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX is coming out the same month as the new Animal Crossing game? They're spoiling me. I'm so excited! Too bad I'll be busy extremely busy the next few months. :-(
Old 01-11-2020, 03:25 AM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Maybe I should draw something
Old 02-04-2020, 12:47 AM
Just A Dream
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I hate nondeterministic finite automata. There's literally only two English words in this proof, ugh!

Spoiler for Hiding the proof in case others choose to not want a headache:
Old 02-05-2020, 08:30 PM
oda nobunaga
IONIC's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Annoyed
IONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeIONIC will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
wish you would just give me a gosh darn sign
Old 02-06-2020, 06:04 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
am I gonna make it for my class? i really hope i can get a job in time to not fail this class.....

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 57 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 11
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 5

Old 02-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
It's been a while since I've last posted a thought... or anything I guess...
Old 02-09-2020, 11:31 PM
the greatest medicine is faith🤘🏽
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Colorful
Funkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
i need motivation for the things i want to do.