Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic For anything not relating to the gaming world.

Old Decade in review

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-16-2019, 01:17 AM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Decade in review

It's less than 3 weeks until the new year, so I thought about taking a moment to remember the good times I've had here over the years. I joined in 2014, and was a very active member in the RP/Story section, and made lots of fun memories with cool people! Life has changed a lot for me since I joined, but I still love creating stories, writing, and hanging out with friends! This place will always be special to me.
Old 12-25-2019, 09:12 PM
living life
Bongo Rock's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Adventurous
Bongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner TooninessBongo Rock glows with inner Tooniness
I joined in 2014 when I found out about TTR, and this thread makes me realize that TTR has been around for more than have of this decade!
Old 12-29-2019, 09:49 PM
Eeky eep.
Midnight Charm's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Fixin
Midnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMidnight Charm is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Thank you for the reminder of just how many good times I've had here! I joined in 2009 and art shops, minecraft server, reading stories and the TTC Times were all highlights, to say nothing of the CCG. Here's to many more years of Toontown!
Old 01-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Lost in Azeroth
Salty Pinkercrumbs's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
Salty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Happy 2020, everyone!

I registered in June 2010, so it's not too long until my ten year anniversary on the forums.
I miss participating in the fun events organised by various guilds, even though I'd sometimes have to skip them due to my timezone. It's sad to see that the CCG, while great, is the only remaining group with any sign of activity here.
Before joining I used to just browse, in particular I remember commonly referring back to the old Jelly Bean Combination Chart thread (https://www.mmocentralforums.com/for...d.php?t=121966) which I found super helpful back in the day.