Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old 'Zat You, SantaToon?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-25-2020, 11:33 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!Gigi has the heart of a hobbit!
'Zat You, SantaToon?

'Zat You, SantaToon?

Posted by Flippy on December 25, 2020 at 2:00 PM

On the eleventh day of winter, Toontown gives to you:
A Toontastically Merry Christmas,
Snow-colored bear Toons,
Twice the battle experience,
Mall Santa madness,
Red-nosed reindeer Toons,
Winter art aplenty,
A MEGAAAAAA COG INVASION!
(bum bum bum...)
Snowtoons singing serenades,
Merry musical melodies,
Street prop party performances,
And a long-awaited update just for YOU!

Click the image to view the full version

Merry Christmas, Toons! Can you believe it? Itís Christmas! Iíve been waiting ALL YEAR for this day to come. Christmas is my favorite holiday! Well, aside from Cartoonival, of course. But come to think of it, April Toons Week is always fun too, and ValenToonís Day is a blast. I suppose every holiday is my favorite!

The Toon Council has enjoyed putting together this yearís fantastically fun festivities for the annual Twelve Days of Winter celebrations here in Toontown, and Iím already looking forward to planning next year! I donít know about the rest of you, but I havenít gotten my fill of the fun yet.

Itís a good thing weíve still got five more days of winter festivities. Thatís why Iím encouraging Toons all over the world to make the most of it and celebrate holidays of all kinds with your fellow Toons, whether it be Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Cartoonival, or whatever else you may celebrate! Wait, whoops, wrong time of the year for that last one.

Now if youíll excuse me, Iíve got to see what SantaToon left me under the Christmas tree last night. I hope SantaToon enjoyed the cookies I left out for him -- if Fluffy didnít get to them first! Have a super happy, very merry Christmas, Toontown!!