Toontown Central Home Toontown Central Forums Toontown Central Gallery Toontown Central Arcade User Control Panel Register! Upcoming Events Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Toontown Central Take me back to Toontown!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Content Packs

Notices

Content Packs Downloads for Toontown Rewritten

Old Toontown Online Soundtrack - Rewritten!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 01-09-2020, 04:10 AM
No, I'm not in a clan, don't ask.
SonicHedgehogX's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bashful
SonicHedgehogX was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Contest Icon Toontown Online Soundtrack DX

The second version is now out. Most of the tracks were much quieter than the original, but this update fixes that. It also adds a new title screen - based on the original Pick-A-Toon menu from the glory days of Toontown Online! Also, new cog suit textures and a fresh, new game and cog font. The new music's quality and style is inspired by the remakes of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story

As a result, this version is v1.5 - The "Amplification Update".

The orange glow of the menu calls back to the Toontown of the past...*

To install, download and then unzip the folder by right-clicking it, and then clicking "extract all". Then make a "resources" folder in the TTR Directory, which, by default, is This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Toontown Rewritten, unless such a folder exists already. Then drag and drop or copy and paste the phase (or .mf) files in that folder. The readme in the zip doesn't mention making a resources folder, since I forgot to edit the readme before uploading.

v1.5 - "The Amplification Update"
  • Enhanced the original version's music to be louder, with additional changes.
  • Redesigned the main menu and loading screens, based on its Toontown Online version prior to 2010.
  • New Minigame Win, Wedding Cake, and Bugle sound effects.
  • Added new Cog Suit textures.
  • Renamed the project as "Toontown Online Original Soundtrack DX" - Can't change thread titles for some reason, though.
  • Added miscellaneous sounds, as well as a new main and cog fonts, to make things feel more fresh after 16 years.
*"Pick a Toon to Play" is upside-down because this screenshot was a taken during April Toons' week. Gear icon vectors by Freepik

If you want to use music or any other assets in your own Content Pack, please credit me as SonicHedgehogX, StHX or SyntheticCobaltX.

Last edited by SonicHedgehogX; 05-03-2020 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: Removed the statement saying that the pack's scale and quality is unprecendented - Not exactly true, it's great though.
Old Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2020, 06:29 PM
No, I'm not in a clan, don't ask.
SonicHedgehogX's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Bashful
SonicHedgehogX was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
Icon4 Update v1.5

Update v1.5 has been released. You ought to check it out.