Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Other Games

Notices

Other Games Discussion forum for all other online games.

Old What system and games are you playing right now?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Nobody puts Gen. Dog in the corner!
GenDog's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
GenDog is ooo!GenDog is ooo!GenDog is ooo!GenDog is ooo!
Osu (PC)
Minecraft (PC) - sometimes
Counterstrike: Global Offensive (PC) - sometimes
Mario Kart Wii (Wii - Duh)

I changed alot in life, but my game taste is pretty much the same.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:24 PM
is on a mission
Footballtoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Footballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFootballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFootballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFootballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFootballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFootballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFootballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFootballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFootballtoon is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Fortnite. a whoooolllle lot of Fortnite. I love how it's a shooter, but it's so laid back and innocent. And the different skins are so neat!!

I'm planning on getting back in to Destiny 2 and Assassin's Creed as well. But first, I gotta grind for that new blockbuster skin on Fortnite
Old 06-16-2018, 10:26 PM
Let's be Steam friends!
Amanda's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
PC/iPad: Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.

It is soooo amazing!
Old 06-25-2018, 07:56 AM
Bayoen!
hashtagnight's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleeping
hashtagnight could defeat Bowser one-handed!hashtagnight could defeat Bowser one-handed!hashtagnight could defeat Bowser one-handed!hashtagnight could defeat Bowser one-handed!
i was busy playing puyo puyo tetris for four days in a row and i think i may have a problem (i actually beated the main storyline two days ago and the entire storyline yesterday)
im not good at puyo puyo but i can perform three and four chains. im good at tetris and i can quickly send out t-spin doubles and three-wides to my opponents. just today i was playing a few matches with two other friends and won none of them.

i also played finding paradise three days ago and cried because its sad
Old 07-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Add me to your Steam list
Davman8's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sarcastic
Davman8 glows with inner TooninessDavman8 glows with inner TooninessDavman8 glows with inner TooninessDavman8 glows with inner TooninessDavman8 glows with inner TooninessDavman8 glows with inner TooninessDavman8 glows with inner Tooniness
Way too much Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on my 3DS. I've never really gotten into the series before, but I'm now addicted.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:58 AM
masterdissidia's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Apathetic
masterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmasterdissidia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch)
Trying to get all the rare Blades before going to the end of the game. Recently got KOS-MOS and Dagas, and now there's only 3 rare Blades left to get.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:47 PM
What Does That Button Do?
Gozan's Main Toon Info

Gozan was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I've been playing quite a bit of Lost Ark's open beta. It's the upcoming MMO-ARPG from South Korea. English version is not available yet though so prepare on looking at A LOT of guides to figure out what's what. But the game itself is quite a bit of fun.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:19 PM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
A Hat in Time (PS4) - It was on sale so last week my brother and I bought it. I think I have 35% or so so far and I'm in the third chapter, having lots of fun!

Fire Emblem: Three Houses (NS) - Having a blast with this game! I had it preloaded and I'm enjoying every moment of it so far. I think I'm in the third chapter?

Kirby Super Star Stacker (SNES) - This game has never been released outside of Japan but a week or so ago a beta translation patch of it was released and ever since I've been playing it. I'm still trying to beat Gryll (it's hard!), but lately I've been messing around on endless mode.

Pokémon GO (iOS) - I never really stopped playing this, but recently I've focused on it more because of the whole thing with Team GO Rocket, which is being pretty fun!

Fire Emblem Heroes (iOS) - I also never really stopped playing this; I login everyday to at least play a bit the events and daily challenges and stuff.

Toontown Rewritten (PC) - I login every so often to go to CCG runs, but lately I don't have any real goals in the game, I'm hoping an update in the game will change it.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:54 PM
Had 5 years of fun
Golduck Pokemon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CFO
Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!Golduck Pokemon has the heart of a hobbit!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NS) - Playing it competitively, trying to keep up with my region's best.

Fire Emblem Three Houses (NS) - Currently on Chapter 6, loving the game so far. Could be one of my favorite Fire Emblem games if it keeps up!

Golduck | 111 Laff | Lureless
Meta Knight | 96 Laff | Trapless
Old 01-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Lost in Azeroth
Salty Pinkercrumbs's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hungry
Salty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseSalty Pinkercrumbs is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Lately I've been playing:

Slay the Spire (PC)
Pretty fun, slightly feels like a darker rougelike version of Wizard101 (which I used to play) in terms of gameplay.
Pokemon: Shield (Switch)
A Christmas gift from my SO. I'm still playing through the story at the moment but I think I'm nearing the end, then I'll probably start working on filling my Pokedex.
Hearthstone (PC/Mobile)
I've mostly been playing the new Battlegrounds mode, it's the first auto-chess style game that I have played and I've found it a nice change of pace from the usual gameplay. I don't bother ranking up anymore and just win the 5 ranked games to get the cardback each month (as mentioned in my last post) but I will occasionally play Tavern Brawl or during special events.
Old 02-20-2020, 12:16 AM
Reminiscing
Hunter the Great's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!Hunter the Great has the heart of a hobbit!
Lately...

TTR - I've been having fun playing on my side toon. He was originally going to be an uber when I first created him, but I just decided to keep doing tasks and so he turned into a regular style toon (even if his gags may be a little better than normal). Right now, I'm working through Lil Oldman's building task.

Earthbound -
Just started playing this on my SNES. Definitely have been putting more time into Toontown, but I'm sure I'll get more committed to this game as I get further on.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:15 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Currently I'm playing:

TTR: My main goal right now is getting Squeaky to 137 laff, which I should accomplish in the next couple of months; after that, I don't know what I'll do but I've thought about making a new toon but getting all the non-cog laff boosts first (racing, golfing, gardening and *shudders* fishing) before progressing through the game normally.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: I started playing it about this time last year, I enjoy working on my town and I'm furiously awaiting the release of New Horizons.

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Auroara Bearealis

My Profile | PM Me | CCG | Ambassador Hotline
Old 03-22-2020, 11:33 PM
Let's be Steam friends!
Amanda's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseAmanda is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Animal Crossing New Horizons. Add me friends!
Old 03-23-2020, 12:31 AM
Hiatus / Busy (4/5/20)
Just A Dream's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Happy
Just A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookJust A Dream is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I'm also playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons! My Switch code is on my profile, so please add me!
Old 03-23-2020, 01:57 AM
the greatest medicine is faith🤘🏽
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Colorful
Funkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Coloring Pixels (PC): i enjoy both art and gaming; it's much better with a tablet and pen.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch): Even though I have to pay to play online, I still like playing MK8DX.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games 2020 (also on Switch): I got this for Christmas and the variety of events is cool. There's a story mode that I haven't finished yet.

Last edited by Funkykong65; 03-25-2020 at 07:21 PM..