Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Squish the Bugs

Notices

Squish the Bugs No trapping them in a glass and setting them free outside. These bugs need stomped!

Old Cog Golf Course Floor is "Gray" for All Toons

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-14-2019, 09:06 AM
Registered Rabbit
_Holly_'s Main Toon Info

_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse_Holly_ is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Cog Golf Course Floor is "Gray" for All Toons

The "gray" bug where the map doesn't load is well-known in cog golf courses, and is usually fixed when at least one toon triggers the maze timer. Lately I've been seeing it more and more and, even worse, I've seen it happen to 3-4 toons. When it happens to four of us I don't know if there's any way to continue. I had to leave a Back Nine on the seventh floor because all of us were in the gray. Tonight I was multitooning the Front Three and it happened to all of my toons.

Click the image to view the full version

I wish they would fix this. If anyone knows a workaround when all toons are in the gray, please tell me. When it happened tonight I could trigger the mole stomp timer but all it did was repeatedly do -20 to all three toons until I left. I floated pretty far out into the gray but never hit another timer or any cogs. (Mind you, this was the second floor with no maze.)
Old 12-14-2019, 06:38 PM
fly with me homeboy 🕊
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Colorful
Funkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
I've had this happen once when I was multitooning a back 9: 3/4 of my toons were in the gray on floor 9. As far as I know, the only "fix" to the gray screen bug is to hop on the cart when the game's not lagging or being randomly unresponsive.