Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old March Memeness Contest 2020

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 12:54 AM
some CCG mod that loves kirby
Gigi's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Author
Gigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGigi will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
March Memeness Contest 2020

It's the third annual March memeness!

Let's go head-to-head to create game-related memes.

---

While being artistic is a bonus, it's not necessary - just make us laugh!

The first winner will be chosen by the mods!

And the second winner will be chosen by RNG.

The winners will receive their choice of either a one year signature subscription or one year PM subscription and this special award:

All other participants (and mod judges) will receive this award:

Post your meme on this thread by the end of the day on April 4th!

Please remember your memes MUST follow all forum rules.
Old 03-02-2020, 08:45 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
Man..... you already know I'm gonna meme up a storm... be prepared to see a million from me. The good majority so far are based around me (and several others) refusing to get to 137.....

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 57 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 11
Destiny Stormheart; Storm 15 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 5

Last edited by Princess Zuzu Rosepetals; 03-30-2020 at 07:42 PM..
Old 03-02-2020, 09:05 PM
Let's riot!
toontowndude's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cool
toontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mousetoontowndude is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I've been waiting for this since after the last one!

More to come!

King Droopy Electrohoffer - Squeaky Clean - Anita Mouse
Miss Bubbles Fizzlespinner - Zero Evil - Prince Scooter - Deer E. Meigh
Milkshake - Ruby Gloom - Auroara Bearealis

My Profile | PM Me | CCG | Ambassador Hotline

Last edited by toontowndude; 04-04-2020 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: More memes
Old 03-03-2020, 12:43 AM
zanber form!
Marcy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Musical
Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!Marcy has the heart of a hobbit!

I probably have one more but it requires finding one screenshot in my folder of 845 screenshots
Old 03-04-2020, 06:11 AM
(mid)western cowboy deer
Super Fuzzydoodle's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Super Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookSuper Fuzzydoodle is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
funny?? I can do that sometimes!!

Last edited by Super Fuzzydoodle; 04-02-2020 at 01:14 AM..
Old 03-04-2020, 02:00 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: FootMouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Old 03-04-2020, 02:52 PM
I'm just very very tired
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse

All that I could think of considering doodles are an option this week.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:40 AM
the greatest medicine is faith🤘🏽
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Colorful
Funkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
when someone steals your meme that you were goin' to post.
Click the image to view the full version
Old 03-10-2020, 02:28 AM
Little Big @ Eurovision 2020!
Wonder101's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Boo!
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!
Old 03-11-2020, 12:49 AM
squeakity squeak
Skipper the Mouse's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toony
Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!Skipper the Mouse has the heart of a hobbit!
Old 03-12-2020, 10:26 PM
the greatest medicine is faith🤘🏽
Funkykong65's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Colorful
Funkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookFunkykong65 is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
caption this
Old 03-18-2020, 03:39 AM
Little Big @ Eurovision 2020!
Wonder101's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Boo!
Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!Wonder101 has the heart of a hobbit!

Last edited by Wonder101; 03-18-2020 at 04:00 AM..
Old 03-18-2020, 05:43 AM
CCG welcomes everyone, join us!
Little Jellyroll McGadget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Little Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeLittle Jellyroll McGadget will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Old 03-24-2020, 05:53 AM
Hmmm...
Alyce Natalie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cog-Like
Alyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookAlyce Natalie is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Old 03-25-2020, 12:41 AM
Music is my religion
SourKraut's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Baking
SourKraut will soon be Dungeon Master!
SWOTRNews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkykong65 View Post
caption this
oh rusty...
Closed Thread