Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other Games > Other Games

Notices

Other Games Discussion forum for all other online games.

Old Free Games

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:04 PM
give me coffee and tv
Ishud B. Workin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Insomnious
Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!
Best Videogame Soundtrack

I saw this on another forum and thought it was a good idea for a thread. What is some of your favorite soundtrack from videogames? I just bought Skyward Sword and the music disk that came with it just blew my mind with how amazing it was, here's my favorites from that disk:

And by far my favorite:

What are some of your favorite videogame tracks?
Old 12-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Batleth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseBatleth is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse

I enjoy just about all of the music from the Command & Conquer line of video games. Over a decade of RTS games and counting...
Old 12-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Rock and roll. Thank you.
Cordelia's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Thinking
Cordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookCordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookCordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookCordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookCordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookCordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookCordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookCordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookCordelia is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Persona 4. Actually, pretty much any Megami Tensei game.

always blue

Last edited by Cordelia; 12-11-2011 at 05:02 AM..
Old 12-11-2011, 12:09 AM
Crazy Nintendo Fangirl
Stripes's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sporkness
Stripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookStripes is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
In chronological order:

Enough said.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Aw Yeah Frizzle G
Gamechamp's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Gaming
Gamechamp was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I personally love the soundtrack of Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game. Awesome retro tunes with emotion all over the place.

Old 12-15-2011, 09:34 PM
ahhh a monster!
roger dog's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Goofyy
roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!roger dog has the heart of a hobbit!
It might not be the best, but it's one of my personal favorites. Interestingly enough, one artist found it even has its own hidden "story" to tell.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:03 PM
on my last day, i'd sing of love
Moonmist's Main Toon Info

My Mood: NotAmused
Moonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseMoonmist is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Personally to me, Starfox adventures, old? Yes. Amazing? Also yes. But some of the music is so calming and uplifting<3
Going from top as third fave to bottom, fave music out of SFA.

Belindas Waterfall, rather lovely, somewhat uplifting, makes you think of ice.

This was to be in the game, but for some reason it waerson of this came, Dinosoar Planet, where the second main cara, Crystal, was to be played, not Fox.

Now this is magic, it's the most calming music in the game in my point of view, this is a part of the game where your runnin' on a time limit to try and cover up the gas before it takes you away, the notes make you think of time ticking, doesn't it?

Last edited by Batleth; 12-15-2011 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: fixed youtube bbcoding
Old 12-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Too bad, Waluigi time!
Gekkouga64's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ghosty
Gekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Hmm...that's a tough one.

I like a lot of video game soundtracks, but if I had to list them from my top five I'd have to with these:

1. Super Mario64

Game has a great soundtrack that still holds up nicely over the years. My favorite track from it would have to be Jolly Roger Bay. ;)

2. Super Mario Galaxy 2

Probably the best Mario soundtrack next to SM64 in my opinion. All of the tracks are so well done. They can be dramatic for a climax, and amazingly peaceful for a hub area.

3. Sonic Colors

This soundtrack is actually good compared to the last two new Sonic games Sega did. :p It all fits so well with the space theme, and manages not to be annoying at the same time. lol

4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

One of the best LOZ soundtracks made. I haven't heard Skyward sword yet, but I still hold this as my most favorite out of all the Zelda soundtracks so far.

5. Starfox Adventures

I'm quite a fan of that game. The soundtrack had an excellent sound to it, all of the sounds fit the areas imo. ;)
Old 12-16-2011, 05:05 PM
was Riachu.
Tidal Wave's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Apathetic
Tidal Wave always knows how to splat a cog!Tidal Wave always knows how to splat a cog!Tidal Wave always knows how to splat a cog!Tidal Wave always knows how to splat a cog!Tidal Wave always knows how to splat a cog!
The wild poemon soundtrack
Old 12-16-2011, 06:45 PM
give me coffee and tv
Ishud B. Workin's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Insomnious
Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!Ishud B. Workin has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm surprised I didn't list this in my first post, but the Banjo Kazooie soundtrack is one of my favorites:

I like this one so much I actually made a cover with my band once:

This song has four different versions, one for each season, and they're all the same with different instruments but in my opinion spring is the best:

I would put every single one of the game's songs because they're all really really good but I don't want to have a mile long post either :P
Old 12-16-2011, 07:11 PM
This will be useful.
TheToastEngineer's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ImWhere
TheToastEngineer is ooo!TheToastEngineer is ooo!TheToastEngineer is ooo!TheToastEngineer is ooo!
Man, this series is underrated! It Needs more crdit...
Old 12-16-2011, 09:15 PM
kthxbai
Rainbowie's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Procastinating
Rainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeRainbowie will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee

I dunno why. I just like this and stuff.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:39 PM
president of the Wahoo fan club
Laverne's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Snuggly
Laverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseLaverne is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Any song from Majora's Mask... loved it as a kid and I still love it now.

I especially love listening to the Clock Town theme on the second day - great to listen to when it's raining ;)

Old 12-17-2011, 02:28 PM
Heyo!
Da Jinks's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CCG_ish
Da Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseDa Jinks is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Whenever I play New Super Mario Bros. WII... I love all the music during the courses :D I dont know why. Kinda like I dont know why I like this here kitty...
Old 12-17-2011, 09:03 PM
"Defenders of the Town"
The Justifire's Main Toon Info

Location: In your closet waiting to scare the ka-jeepers out of you.
My Mood: Author
The Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
These are my favorite personal tracks....