• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Cartoon Legend

Notices

Cartoon Legend Sleepy time archive where if you snooze, you lose.

Old Darkflame (A Sonic Fan-Comic)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Snowtastic!

My Mood: ToonEnough
SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!SnowTheIcyKitty found a Crystal of Light!
Great comic! :3
Old 10-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Mobian Raichu

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!

Spoiler for OLD Chapter 1:

I think it's hard to read, so this is what it says:
???: You three took a long time to get here. My name is Doctor Edward Fox.
Midnight: His eyes are glowing... Creepy.
Claw: My eyes glow, too. And I didn't give you permission to balance on me!
Flare: So, Why did you call me and the furball over?
Midnight: Hehe... He called you a furball.
Claw: Flare was talking about you, furball
Edward: You know about the Sol Emeralds, Right?
Flare: Yeah.
Edward: I need you to get one of those.
Flare, Claw, and Midnight: WHAT?!
---
Claw stood up, and walked away from Midnight, and towards Flare and Edward. "All seven Sol Emeralds are protected by their guardians. It would be nearly impossible
to get one!" She exclaimed. "How can you expect us to get one without getting scorched?"
"Furball is right," Midnight pointed out, rolling his eyes.
"What if we deny this job?" Flare asked, turning towards Edward.
"Deny?" Edward laughed. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve. And I promise you that you do not want to deny such,"
Midnight turned towards him. "So, your forcing us to do this?"
"Yes," Edward replied simplely.
"Why? We don't want to get hu-" Midnight yelled, but Claw growled at him.
"I understand that this task is hard. Don't worry. I'll think of a better reward," Edward responded, holding out his hand. After thinking for a moment, Flare shook it.
"Fine, we'll try," Flare growled.
"Good choice," Edward grinned, and took out a phone-like think from the pocket of his lab-coat. "Here. We can use this to communitcate. It would be useful,"

Later...

The three were now back in the forest. Claw's head was to the ground, she was in thought, while Flare and Midnight were either having a conversation with each other,
or arguing.
Suddenly, Claw stopped, and glared at Flare. "Why did you accept? There was definetly something wrong with that fox- I could feel it!"
Flare sighed. "I was only trying to protect us- We don't know what he was thinking of doing. You're the one who is worried,"
"I... am?" Claw gasped, stepping backwards a little. She then looked at the ground, and started walking on. Flare and Midnight passed her.
Claw began thinking. He's right... but both of them don't understand. They never been in the clans, or a clan. They wouldn't understand how much I care about
them, or how much I worry about them. How much I want to protect them, because I'm loyal to them.
They approahed the beach, and both Flare and Midnight began boarding.

Last edited by Pow Pow; 08-27-2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: New Chapter 1 post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Drawing~

My Mood: Jellybean
Windy66 is a true gamer.Windy66 is a true gamer.Windy66 is a true gamer.Windy66 is a true gamer.Windy66 is a true gamer.Windy66 is a true gamer.
WOW.
What an amazing comic!!! =D
Best I've ever seen!
Keep up the awesome work!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.
Latest pictures aren't showing up, strange...
Old 11-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Mobian Raichu

Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
Latest pictures aren't showing up, strange...
They are showing up for me... you might have Iaza blocked. They are approved in the gallery now, so I can put them up soon.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:36 AM

The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pow Pow View Post
They are showing up for me... you might have Iaza blocked. They are approved in the gallery now, so I can put them up soon.
I saw them in the gallery a minute ago, I don't know if it was a glitch blocking Iaza or what...

"Midnight's landing looks too graceful" It looks more painful than graceful :P
Old 11-20-2012, 04:04 AM
Mobian Raichu

Sorry for the big delay. I'm going to do this in black and white digitally to try and get pages out faster. Hopefully, next update would be Friday.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Overwhelmingly Guilty.

My Mood: Sad
The Midnight Sun helps all the newbs!The Midnight Sun helps all the newbs!
OMG. Wolf should be in this story. Oh Mah Gawsh.

(WARNING: The next few lines are inspired by a spaz attack I had while typing these lines. ;))

hgdfhjkHGHSdnmghbj hLBVGLNBGSNM.,BHHJGDNBHFjkgbhlafn janmdfb hvb ganje GFGHVABJKHFbgvuikjy4rqeoiytjgFYHE DSJTYG H;uwoejyth;
Old 11-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Mobian Raichu

Nevermind about the digital thing. I'm going to continue this with paper, pencil, sharpies, and colored pencils. The update is going to be delayed.

I'm not currently accepting Sign-ups, since I've pretty much planned out every character in this story. Maybe as a cameo if I needed it.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:26 AM
Mobian Raichu

You know what? I'm not going to stick with updating every Friday, and update on random days, because I don't like waiting... I want to upload them right as I finish them. As long as I get at least one page a week, I think I'm fine.

Page 6 up on Iaza, and uploaded to the Gallery! Poor Midnight, he keeps bumping into stuff D:

Also, pages 3-5 have been replaced with the pictures from the Gallery.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Mobian Raichu

Finally! Page 7 is up on Iaza, and uploaded to the gallery. If you can't read what it says, it's under the picture.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Mobian Raichu

Le Bump. Sorry for the lack of pages D:
Old 12-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Mobian Raichu

I got page 8 up in the Gallery awaiting approval. Iaza says the file is too big for some reason.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:50 PM

I'm still reading, don't worry =)
Old 12-26-2012, 03:31 AM
Mobian Raichu

I'm not having a lack of updates because of the lack of comments... I'm just lazy :p

It just occurred to me that this comic might take a Non-G turn. It IS about fighting, and may include some other Non-G aspects. Don't worry, I can easily redo Page 8, the problem (I think) with it was very minor plot-wise, and wasn't in the comic's original (First) form. But, in the future of the comic, plot-wise things might become Non-G. I'm just wondering if I should continue doing it, and redo/edit all the pages that might be Non-G, or just stop all together.