Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Cartoon Legend

Notices

Cartoon Legend Sleepy time archive where if you snooze, you lose.

Old Darkflame (A Sonic Fan-Comic)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Darkflame (A Sonic Fan-Comic) Redone! Page 10 up!

The Sol Emeralds- Very few people know about their true power. When one person appears to want one of the emeralds for himself, and sends a group after them, a battle and race to see who can get the emeralds faster. One group wants to protect the emeralds themselves and stop them from falling into the wrong hands, while the other doesn’t even know what it’s going to be used for in the first place.

Don’t play with forces beyond your control.

Page 10 up!

Future Pages’ Progress:

Page 11: 30%
Page 12: 10%

Spoiler for Percentage Meanings:
10% - Scripted
30% - sketched
40% - Outlined
50% - Colored
60% - Shaded
70% - Speech Bubbles
90% - Finalized
100% - Posted/Awaiting Approval

News:

August 27- The thread has been revamped!

Spoiler for Characters:

As of currently, we are accepting cameos! I cannot confirm that, if you sign-up, that you would make it in, however, as I currently do not know how many cameos I need. I do not accept sign-ups for characters or important characters in the comic as of now, as most of the characters are already developed into the plotline. However, I may use signed-up characters in future comics as more than a cameo, but I won’t say who they are, and I may edit them a little.

Most of the characters that probably can cameo in this story are Mobians- which, as you may see, are a lot like toons. Most of the time, they can be about any animal. I would, however, also be accepting Mobini cameos- animals- but mostly cats and foxes, and they wouldn’t get shown all too much, if at all. There is a limit to five cameos to a person.

Name:
Appearance: (Please be descriptive, as this is a comic, and I need to draw the characters themselves.
Personality: (Not needed, but might be helpful)
Species: (Please Put “Mobian” or “Mobini” in front of the species name, to say if the creature is a Mobian or a normal fox/cat)
Other:

Spoiler for Signed-up Camoes:
Name: Sir Lucas
Appearance (Please be really descriptive! This is a comic, so I have to know EXACTLY how they look like): Brown dog with red shirt, blue pants, green shoes.
Personality (Not exactly needed, but it might help a little): Kind hearted, tough, a leader.
Species: Dog.
Other: Nope.

Spoiler for Cameos that made it in the story:
None Yet

I’m also currently accepting sponsors. If you sign up to become a sponsor, please sponsor my story as well on your thread, or else I might take it down.

To sign up as a sponsor, please fill out the below:

Name of Story:
Link:
Logo (If any): (I'm really pushing the image limit so I'm not sure if I would use it, but I'm most likely going to most a new post for Sponsors)
Small Description of Plot (Not required):
Anything Else?:

(Note: I’m not sure whether to put sponsors in a spoiler tab or not. I know it might be unfair, but I also don’t want the page to be cluttered. Please post your thoughts on this for me?)

Spoiler for Sponsors:
None yet

Spoiler for OLD Cover:

Last edited by Pow Pow; 09-01-2013 at 04:59 AM.. Reason: Updating Page Progress
Old 09-24-2012, 09:25 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
This sounds like a nice story comic.

Let me warn you that comics can take a long time to draw :P
Old 09-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Never back. Always visiting.
Google500's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Lurking
Google500 has disabled reputation
Pretty good, but what exactly is it about?
Old 09-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Game Over
Duckguy's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Duckish
Duckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDuckguy is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google500 View Post
Pretty good, but what exactly is it about?
Did you read the description? :p
This comic is pretty good. Continue! :)
Old 09-26-2012, 12:50 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Thanks for the replies! I'm planning, once I get used to doing more pages, that I would update every Friday.

@The Ninja: Yeah, I know :p I tried to do many comics and stories before, and I haven't stuck out on one so far, but hopefully Darkflame would be the first.

@Google500: The description pretty much sums it up without reveling anything.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:10 AM

The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
It's Friday, convenient, isn't it?
Old 09-29-2012, 01:22 AM
Too bad, Waluigi time!
Gekkouga64's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Ghosty
Gekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
That's pretty good! I'm excited to see where this is going. ;)

I quite enjoy the art style you're going with, it's very smooth and official looking. :)
Old 09-29-2012, 01:24 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninja View Post
It's Friday, convenient, isn't it?
I'm so lazy, aren't I :p But I think when I get used to a comic and a story, the deadlines would be met more. And I have been spending most of my free time writing a prologue for another story. Wait a minute, why is this in spoiler? I only need to spell-check it. I'll try to get a page or two out soon for missing the deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wario View Post
That's pretty good! I'm excited to see where this is going. ;)

I quite enjoy the art style you're going with, it's very smooth and official looking. :)
Thanks ^^ I've tried my best to get the Sonic style down.

Last edited by Aquamaid; 11-10-2012 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: Double Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Page 2 has just been uploaded to the gallery, and is now awaiting approval.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Too bad, Waluigi time!

Gekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeGekkouga64 will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pow Pow View Post
Page 2 has just been uploaded to the gallery, and is now awaiting approval.
Nice, I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

Just to make sure, these are planned to update every Friday, correct?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Yep. I plan to get something out this Friday.

Page 2 is up!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:18 AM

^Page 2 looks nice.

"Clean freak..."

That quote made my day xD
Old 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Too bad, Waluigi time!

Page two was awesome. :)

Looking forward to the next one.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Back in action!
Kaotic's Main Toon Info

Kaotic is famous at conventions.Kaotic is famous at conventions.Kaotic is famous at conventions.Kaotic is famous at conventions.Kaotic is famous at conventions.Kaotic is famous at conventions.
I don't like Sonic very much, but I was VERY entertained by this!

Can't wait for page 3!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Thanks everybody ^^

Working on the next page... I'm doing the inking.

I have three pages ready... All I need to do is get home...

Last edited by Aquamaid; 11-08-2012 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: Multiple Posts