Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Cartoon Legend

Notices

Cartoon Legend Sleepy time archive where if you snooze, you lose.

Old Darkflame (A Sonic Fan-Comic)

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
*Reserved for Chapter 2*

Spoiler for OLD Chapter 2:

Last edited by Pow Pow; 08-27-2013 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: Adding Chapter 2
Old 12-29-2012, 04:02 PM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et
The Ninja's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
Hmm, I have some advice:

1: Try the best you can to keep it G-rated. Don't use non-g things in the fighting, just regular cartoon violence like you'd see in Sonic...Without the explosions, of course =P

Oh, that's all the advice I have, sorry D:
Old 01-16-2013, 01:40 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Thanks ^^

Le Annoucement... I have not given up on this. However, I haven't really felt like rewriting the comic for posting. I believe I will soon, however. I probably would have done it sooner, but I have an idea for another comic, which I can't seem to lost interest in. I haven't lost interest in this, my interest is just overtaken by something else. Once I am done with the first Issue of this comic (Which I might post here), I would try to continue this.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Chapter 1 has been completed! I... may have typed most of the pages from the original to make them more G-rated.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:05 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Page 9 up!
Old 02-14-2013, 04:07 AM

The Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseThe Ninja is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
I'm reading; keep going!
Old 07-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

I'm rebooting this! I have the redone cover, redone chapter page, and redone pages 1-4 up! Also, Page 1, itself, is old, and apart of another reboot which I failed at. I just didn't want to redo it.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

I am now accepting cameos! See the first post for details.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Game Over
Sir Lucas's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Nerdy
Sir Lucas is ooo!Sir Lucas is ooo!Sir Lucas is ooo!Sir Lucas is ooo!Sir Lucas is ooo!
Name: Sir Lucas
Appearance (Please be really descriptive! This is a comic, so I have to know EXACTLY how they look like): Brown dog with red shirt, blue pants, green shoes.
Personality (Not exactly needed, but it might help a little): Kind hearted, tough, a leader.
Species: Dog.
Other: Nope.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lucas View Post
Name: Sir Lucas
Appearance (Please be really descriptive! This is a comic, so I have to know EXACTLY how they look like): Brown dog with red shirt, blue pants, green shoes.
Personality (Not exactly needed, but it might help a little): Kind hearted, tough, a leader.
Species: Dog.
Other: Nope.
Added! Thanks for signing up!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Expect an update on Friday! For now on, I'll try to update this weekly, on Fridays!
Old 07-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Expect an Update Later today!
Old 07-13-2013, 02:11 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Update Bump!

Comments I've posted from the Gallery:

Page 5:
I don't think 'Creepy Pit of Doom' is very accurate, Midnight.

Page 6:
Is it a trap?

Page 7:
Because your story is completely legitmate, Midnight *Sarcasm*

Page 8:
Claw is not amused.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:26 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

Umm... Anyone got any design ideas for some robots? Um... My current idea is a lot like Metal Sonic, and I wonder if anyone has any ideas which are more original. I'd prefer that they would be humanoid.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pow Pow View Post
Umm... Anyone got any design ideas for some robots? Um... My current idea is a lot like Metal Sonic, and I wonder if anyone has any ideas which are more original. I'd prefer that they would be humanoid.
Actually, almost every Mega Man character is a robot (although some are humans who can transform into a robot/Mega Man) so I'm serious when I say that it would fit in my opinion. Except then you have to solve the question of why a Mega Man character would be in a Sonic comic xD although that'd be a pretty awesome cross-over if you ask me.

Anyway, great job on the new chapters! Keep going!