Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Notices

Polls & Surveys Game-Related Polls for the front page. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Rabbit or Cat Toon?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

View Poll Results: Do you want a fresh, updated all-bosses promotional guide?
Yes 7 77.78%
No 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2019, 11:03 PM
soundless irl
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sleepyy
Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!Princess Zuzu Rosepetals has the heart of a hobbit!
New Promotional Guide?

Hey guys!

I know there are a million and one promotional guides out there on MMOCF. However, I feel like many of them are outdated, mostly due to the fact that Toontown now allows a permanent x2 Cog HQ promotional boost inside facilities now. What I want to ask, is if anybody wants a fresh, all-here guide as to what you will need for each level.

This also comes after the latest TTR patch update that has boosted Lawbot offices pretty significantly.

So, if you guys want it....

Ambassador Hotline | About Me | CCG Site
Rachel Rosesong; Life 77 ~ Rachel Swiftblossom ; Ice 41 ~ Destiny Stormheart; Storm 33 ~ Kiley Silverbright; Balance 12 ~ Brooke Rainblood; Myth 7