Toontown Central Home Toontown Central Forums Toontown Central Gallery Toontown Central Arcade User Control Panel Register! Upcoming Events Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Toontown Central Take me back to Toontown!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Cartoon Script

Notices

Cartoon Script Take a shot and make a story

Old How do interactive games work?

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:06 AM
METROID PRIME 4
Cog Detective Turbo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Annoyed
Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.
How do interactive games work?

Just tryin to prep for the space station of doom
Old Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2015, 04:22 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
Depends on the story, really. Usually you take command of your character in some way. The one's I've seen were either you could move your character to a certain spot or pick one of a few actions. I'm not sure how Emma's and The Ninja's interactive story works, considering that they could be very different from what we've seen before. Nonetheless, if you are wondering about the specifics for that story, I'd recommend PMing The Ninja or Emma, although they may wait to reveal exactly how we'd play until the opening of the main thread.