Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Creative Muse > Tales and Tribulations > Cartoon Script

Notices

Cartoon Script Take a shot and make a story

Old Toontown Galaxy!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 06-03-2015, 11:07 PM
METROID PRIME 4
Cog Detective Turbo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Annoyed
Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.
Toontown Galaxy!

So, when looking at my Toontown Galaxy Thread Hulaspeed mentioned making a fan made comic. (Thank you!) So im kinda holding a contest, please read through the first post and draw/create a comic from it using these characters, you can choose if they are antagonists/protaganists of the story. Not limited to these, so you can add your own!

My avatar (must be a protaganist)
Team LHAAFBBHQ (they disappear at the end while the scene is focusing on my avatar)
Doctor Surlee
Sir Max
A Grizzly Bear Acuda that talks and is carried by my avatar (Must be a protaganist
Cogs
Toons
And more!

PM me your comic books and I will announce the winner here! (If you would like to share it please PM me AND post it on this thread.

k thx bai

Last edited by Cog Detective Turbo; 06-05-2015 at 03:07 PM..
Old 06-05-2015, 03:08 PM
METROID PRIME 4
Cog Detective Turbo's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Annoyed
Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.Cog Detective Turbo is famous at conventions.
Bump...
Old 06-06-2015, 05:01 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm just warning you, as a comic writer and artist, that comics are extremely time consuming to make. You need a ton of time and motivation to get one done. I have a few comic projects, one even a few years old (Wow, the thread of it dates all the way back to 2012), that I still haven't got past the first chapter. Just saying that you might not get much entries, if at all, just because how time consuming comics are to make.

Edit: As for actual times it takes to make a page, from my more recent comic pages I've made (Which I might post on MMO), a page with minimal detail takes about 3-4 hours if there's a handful of panels, 2-3 if it's a splash page. A page with a lot of detail can take up to 4-6 hours. I don't have any experience with lots of details with panels or splash, but usually pages with a lot of details lean towards a splash page. In these times, I could probably write a chapter of a story.

Last edited by Pow Pow; 06-06-2015 at 04:07 PM..