• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Events

Notices

Events Make, Organize, Talk about events you plan in TTR.

Old CCG Ambassador Hunt - 2020 Edition

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 06-23-2020, 03:03 AM
Have an awesome day!

My Mood: Happyy
gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!gwenfunnymuffin has the heart of a hobbit!
CCG Ambassador Hunt - 2020 Edition

The CCG presents:

It’s time to bring back a fan favorite event!
That’s right - we’re tracking down your favorite ambassadors! Some of the recent past and present CCG ambassadors have scattered throughout Toontown, and it's up to you to find them. All you have to do is solve the clues, unscramble the districts, and hunt them down.

If that sounds interesting to you, head to this thread for some more details on how to participate.
Even though this is a CCG sponsored event, you don't have to be a CCG member to participate. However, you do need to be registered here on MMO Central Forums to be able to receive the award.

Old 06-27-2020, 02:21 AM
Cogbuster and Wizard

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is a player of legend in their game.
We have some fun clues and hiding places for tomorrow's event in TTR, so I hope that some good detectives are on the job -- click here!. Remember that you don't have to be a CCG member to participate! We'd love to see anyone who wants to try.

Maybe I'll get to say hello even. But then...you can't find me!