• MMO Central Home
  • MMO Central Forums
  • MMO Central Gallery
  • User Control Panel
  • Register!
  • Lose Your Marbles? Click Here!

Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > Greetings and Goodbyes MMOCentralForums! > Greetings and Goodbyes Archive

Notices

Greetings and Goodbyes Archive Archive

Old Uncreative Thread Title

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:53 AM
The Man with a Bat

My Mood: Waffle
King Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeKing Alvin Loopenbocker will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Uncreative Thread Title

I've been busy with other things for a while, but now I'm returning to be semi-active. Have I missed any big TTR updates? And what's this I am hearing about a ToonTown 2? All updates will be appreciated.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:07 AM
Toontown addict

My Mood: Gnarly
Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!Master Chipper has the heart of a hobbit!
TTR added a few minor updates, like new themes for the DA's Offices and Cog Golf Courses and Toon IDs. Toontown Two is a new fan-game created from the ground-up that will go into Alpha in a couple weeks.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:43 AM
Knitting Sobble

My Mood: Happy
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
Welcome back! There's also a glitch currently in TTR where buildings aren't spawning...
Old 07-20-2016, 04:57 AM
#JusticeForGothSesameStre et

My Mood: Footinmouth
The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.The Ninja is a player of legend in their game.
Good to see you back, man.