Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Site Content > News Articles

Notices

News Articles News Articles -- MMO Gaming News, MCF Official Contests & Awards Threads!

Old Chaos at the Carnival!

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 10-14-2020, 11:39 PM
Cogbuster and Wizard
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: w00t
Queen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey MouseQueen Petunia Gigglenugget is an iconic figure worthy of Mickey Mouse
TTRNews Chaos at the Carnival!

Chaos at the Carnival!

Posted by Karnival Kanine on October 14, 2020 at 2:00 PM

Oh man, oh man, OH. MAN. Have you heard of Toontownís Cartoonival?! Holy moley with a side of cannoli, I can NOT believe it. This is right up my alley. Itís why the Toon Troop snatched me into their group, even. I am the number one canine of carnivals! The Kanine Karnival! Wait, thatís not right...

Bah, no time for this. Weíve got a BIG problem. Thereís no Cartoonival in town! Itís all Toon-est! Itís all CHAOS!

Click the image to view the full version

Itís the last week of Toon-est, and everyoneís scrambling for tokens.Toons slamming into each other, left and right! Fighting for pies, those poor Token Takers, dear Walt! Fluffy? Fluffy, put DOWN that wedding cake! I canít stand to see you fellow festival lovers like this. I hate to do it, but Iím breaking out the emergency token stash. Hear me out: Iíll throw in an extra token for every token earned until the end of Toon-est. Thatís double tokens, baby!

But even after I calmed everyone down, every Toon was clueless! I kept my head up, though, and my cannon too. I took my search to the skies! Up there, a little birdie told me how this ďCartoonivalĒ situation is all out of whack -- the entire event got lost in the mail?! The birdie told me a whole lot of other things too, but I donít think I can put those on the Toontown Blog. Birds donít appreciate Toons cannon-crashing their nests.

Luckily, weíve got a pretty sweet view up this tree. I was able to make it up to the birdie with the world-famous Toon-est fireworks show -- fireworks prepped and loaded all week long by yours truly! From now till October 20th at 11:59 PM Toontown Time (PT), the Grand Finale Fireworks will be lighting up the skies every three hours. Thatís alongside that sweet double tokens deal.

Have a great Grand Finale of Toon-est, Toontown!