Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Toontown Rewritten > Toontown Rewritten Playground > TTR Archive

Notices

TTR Archive Archive for TTR threads.

Old Toontown Rewritten storyline/clue speculation *Megathread* V. 4.0

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 08-25-2014, 05:25 AM
I'll be your HERO!
Super Toon Tom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: CantWait
Super Toon Tom helps all the newbs!Super Toon Tom helps all the newbs!
Just a quick thought... we don't know who this friend who needs saving is. But from what we know, there's three people it may seem to be. They are Scrooge McDuck, Gyro Gearloose, and Slappy.

Slappy is a stretch. Still, one thing we know about Toontown Rewritten, is that it's wacky, yet unpredictable and plot-twisting. What Surlee thinks and has seen is that Slappy has been erased, maybe many, many times over after going through time many times. Regardless of that, this time could be different. We know there's been strange... happenings that are different than the other times before, completely unexpected by Surlee. Maybe it's possible that, even with the convincing and seemingly true erasure, Slappy really wasn't erased at all. It may just be that the two figures who wrote "To Whom it May Concern" are aware of Slappy's true position. These figures may be behind more than they seem.

It may also be true, if this character in need is not Slappy, that the two figures only identified as "???" have Scrooge, and/or Gyro. Of course, we don't know. But it would be interesting to see the details unravel, so the truth may be known.

Who is this character who needs saving? Soon, we will find out. We just need to make sure we each ask ourselves this question, as it's importance seems of the utmost significance: Am I Toon enough?

Let's make sure we are.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:22 PM
is really Toph
Cutie Leaf's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Asleep
Cutie Leaf was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I'm sure you're all along with me when I say:
I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow?
You know, it being the 26th.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:56 AM
Leveled up!
Quackers314's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Cheesy
Quackers314 was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I don't know if anybody heard this, but back in the first few days of last month's 26th a few of us came up with a theory involving Gyro Gearloose very late at night. It started out with a suspicion that the diary entry in the court case was Gyro's, not Surlee's, since there is no name assigned to the diary entry. However, since no one knew about Gyro, the cogs probably guessed it was Surlee's in the raid. The diary entry mentions a direct claim of the invention of the mumpkatron, the machine that Gyro used to make Portable Holes (See Here: http://images1.:EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB:.nocookie.net/__...bleaivneti.jpg ). If it was Surlee's diary, why would he still be holding the facade that he invented it? This would shine a little more light on how Surlee is claiming all of TTO's ideas and inventions since with this theory Gyro is simply helping out with building everything and supplying blueprints. We believe that when surlee was going back in time to create the TTR universe, he took Gyro along as well to help him rebuild TT with all the correct variables for his experiment. In addition, we believe that "Them", or ???, or whoever they are, are simply Gyro and Surlee from a different time in the experiment. If I may quote them from a quote of Sir Max's, "Do they really think that it stops here? I can't imagine why they would. It's a shame they haven't even mentioned us yet." We thought that maybe this was Gyro and Surlee in the present or past, overlooking our progress to see whether Gyro was still safe to work in secrecy. We also suspect that in their post, To Whom It May Concern, they are future Gyro and Surlee, since they mentioned that they are part of the ripple and the ripple must have altered the future. One of our huge points that convinced us was the whole debacle about the Chairman Blueprints. As it was Gyro's blueprints that were being posted (according to this theory), we thought that the Chairman blueprint was Gyro's original drawing which he brought along or made up for the experiment, but Surlee later erased and tore up to prevent controversy about making something to make cogs. The trouble with that plan was that he put it into RECYCLING, so faint outlines of the print can be seen on new inventions. This is our theory, but remember that it was only a few of us; I don't know how many actually agree on the IRC since by that time enthusiasm was declining.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Dyno... BOOM!!!
Dynaboom's Main Toon Info

My Mood: ToonEnough
Dynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookDynaboom is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackers314 View Post
I don't know if anybody heard this, but back in the first few days of last month's 26th a few of us came up with a theory involving Gyro Gearloose very late at night. It started out with a suspicion that the diary entry in the court case was Gyro's, not Surlee's, since there is no name assigned to the diary entry. However, since no one knew about Gyro, the cogs probably guessed it was Surlee's in the raid. The diary entry mentions a direct claim of the invention of the mumpkatron, the machine that Gyro used to make Portable Holes (See Here: http://images1.:EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB:.nocookie.net/__...bleaivneti.jpg ). If it was Surlee's diary, why would he still be holding the facade that he invented it? This would shine a little more light on how Surlee is claiming all of TTO's ideas and inventions since with this theory Gyro is simply helping out with building everything and supplying blueprints. We believe that when surlee was going back in time to create the TTR universe, he took Gyro along as well to help him rebuild TT with all the correct variables for his experiment. In addition, we believe that "Them", or ???, or whoever they are, are simply Gyro and Surlee from a different time in the experiment. If I may quote them from a quote of Sir Max's, "Do they really think that it stops here? I can't imagine why they would. It's a shame they haven't even mentioned us yet." We thought that maybe this was Gyro and Surlee in the present or past, overlooking our progress to see whether Gyro was still safe to work in secrecy. We also suspect that in their post, To Whom It May Concern, they are future Gyro and Surlee, since they mentioned that they are part of the ripple and the ripple must have altered the future. One of our huge points that convinced us was the whole debacle about the Chairman Blueprints. As it was Gyro's blueprints that were being posted (according to this theory), we thought that the Chairman blueprint was Gyro's original drawing which he brought along or made up for the experiment, but Surlee later erased and tore up to prevent controversy about making something to make cogs. The trouble with that plan was that he put it into RECYCLING, so faint outlines of the print can be seen on new inventions. This is our theory, but remember that it was only a few of us; I don't know how many actually agree on the IRC since by that time enthusiasm was declining.
Since when has controversy stopped Doctor Surlee? TTR still has the Toon Memory Game. :P

Gyro Gearloose did invent the "Portable Hole" in TTO, as shown in that TTO Wiki picture... But in TTR, Doctor Surlee was the one who "invented" it--not Gyro.
Spoiler for The "Hole" Story TTO Trading Card:
Click the image to view the full version
And if you look closely to (142) To Whom it May Concern (archive) Posted by ??? on April 26, 2014 02:50 PM...
Shall we say who we are?
I don't think we even know who we are.
Fair point! Continue.
The Two voices seem to know what they're talking about, so if it was Surlee or Gyro, I think they'd know who they are.
The ideas you "inspired" into the toons, Doctor, are not giving them as big of a head start as you would wish. You are merely speeding up what has already begun. We do hope that you know what you have gotten all of us into - and frankly, I'm sure that you do.
And the thought that ??? were other time travelers HAS come up before in these speculation threads. Sounds like something Boota would say.

But in TTR, Doctor Surlee DEFINITELY "invented" everything in the Blueprints. In the bottom-right corner, that's always a D.S.

Take a look.
Spoiler for 6 Pictures. 3 Blueprints.:
Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

Click the image to view the full versionClick the image to view the full version

ttr://assets/LL-memo-607630003555.txt (archive)

Oh wait, there's a more recent snapshot of the Portable Hole! Let's see if that looks good...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet Archive Wayback Machine
Error 1011
Access denied
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.toontownrewritten.com) does not
allow hotlinking to that resource (/assets/confidential.jpg).
Uh, that's odd... Looks like a one-time bug though. Let me archive that Howdy! thing in August.

Ahem - As as you can plainly see in the front of the "Portable Hole" Blueprint, Surlee uses the same technobabble that Gryo did in the trading card. Wait, you can't see it? Neither did I.

But here's the decryption:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald141 View Post

Top-left
Original: MPF TQNFEPEQNLF RAR AQTLP DIAHNM SB IAWK
Decoded: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE SCARED OF DARK

Top-right
Original: PPABSAPA ROCLFRPTNFEKPV MGSMFP TPL MOAR OHBPKDKD MF TQO MNLYURRYUC MI PWQANZSVOM
Decoded: PORTABLE QUADRIADTERALS CREATE TOO MUCH DEREXITY IN THE MUMPKATRON TO DISTILLATE

Left
Original: TPOLHYRME MELSFP QP HSHGBPTMETGTPGT LALPM HOBPQPR EOHPN PTWQYCTSMO DCR NATUBYPSUAP NA SQDHDSMCU PC WACOM UPNSIKTUAUA
Decoded: INTRICATE SYSTEM OF INTERCONNECTING ITEMS SHUFFLE TOONS THROUGHOUT THE OSCILLATION OF SPACETIME TO THEIR DESTINATION

Center
Original: RXTFLMOA PPPELSOLPMF TXVENOAPISMFPTLF RQ MIWVMM BREKTPNPEPQBE PHIZSVONEF KWSVCWA CAPGOSVO NHIPWQA QO MMCH ANYU VAGTWN OSRYMO
Decoded: REVERSED DISTILLATOR PROGIDOSSILATION OF CONVEX REOSCILLATORY MUMPKATRON CREATES ENTRYWAY OUTSIDE OF GREY INTO MATTER ITSELF

Bottom
Original: FLOLFRTREB MA LPNF KCBEN - NLS TPIOE, EGLPR OTMAPTA, GYC IAIENP NIFCMOY KUTNDWD SRLZPRLSRBZCUOUA
Decoded: FABRICATED OF PURE HOLES - OLD BOOTS, LEAKY BUCKETS, AND DONUTS PROVIDE PERFECT PROGIDOSSILATION

Bottom-right
Original: LMMCBHP GOESLM AD FCPL PO AFHRSPQBS LZWLYOV - VANPYAUF PMOSYO HBP VUFANTTNH
Decoded: DINOMIC MAKEUP OF HOLE IS NATURALLY ELASTIC - PORTABLE DESIGN NOT NECESSARY

This is a Bifid Cipher, with the following grid:
Code:

1 ZYXWV
2 USQNM
3 KHGFE
4 DCBAL
5 ITROP
This cipher is also used for the three SpeedChat phrases on the first blueprint, which is how I decoded it in the first place.
I didn't understand at first, but now I see that alphabetical table is just upside-down compared to what I'm used to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball Fanatic View Post
Does anyone else think this was a little homage to the Teleportation Bots in TTO? I mean, those were pretty impressive, compared to the script kiddies. Saying a certain phrase in a certain place... Sounds pretty familiar to me. But the puzzle was awesome! Seeing my favorite cog's HQ again was wonderful. I posted this in another thread, but I'm just thinking if you guys think the same? This is pretty much the best I can think up, since I'm not as smart as you guys. I mean, you guys can go on about ya decoding, but I'll just sit here and think about hackers from the previous game.
Absolutely. Impressive, but scary. And these bypasses took that idea and just made it awesome. (Even though those bypasses stuck around for less than a month.)

Also, that robot in the background of all the Blueprints we've seen... That can't just be "recycling". I think it's just too secret to put in plain sight. He hid the text of the Portable Hole behind a Silly Cipher, but not drawings of his invention. And if they WERE recycled blueprints, then why is that robot 6 blueprints tall?!

If you ever saw the first (recent) Iron Man Movie, Tony Stark had a sketch of all the different parts of the first version of his Iron Man Suit. Each part was on translucent paper, but when you press down on the papers, you can see the whole suit. He wouldn't have been able to escape from the desert if those people knew about his plans before the suit was built. It's kinda like that.

(Plus I think the Cogs would be able to find the Blueprint that looked like them.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymath3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey19982 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymath3 View Post
Reading the new blog post and it says the elections were rigged...
You didn't read it enough. They were rigged in the sense that we intentionally made Slappy the better candidate so that Flippy didn't have to be the one that went sad, but the votes were very real.
Ik Ik, Im just saying.
Haha. Yes, quite Clever...

(187) Backstage: Designing Doomsday

(Official news item 187) (archive) (MCF News) Posted by The TTR Team on August 24, 2014 02:00 PM

(I should probably post the FAQ in that MMO Central Thread. It's pretty important...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth View Post
I would of hated to see Flippy go sad to be honest. He was always a hero to me, and the elections truly proved that.
Yeah, Flippy was so awesome in TTR. That's why I voted for him. He opted for the ability for them to post longer update stories (I approve of this!) and in one encrypted message, Flippy said that he had all these awesome ideas that had been in his head for years. Then Surlee GETS the idea before Flippy can even finish explaining. I could feel Flippy's pain there. :') In the end, I'm glad he wasn't the one to go sad. He was EPIC in the elections and Doomsday and I wouldn't erase that to see what Slappy would have done. (And that's why Sonic Lost World bugs me. :P)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame ND View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmillie View Post
Aww...
If someone hasn't said this already, I think Surlee once said he couldn't bear seeing Slappy being erased again.
ALIENS.
Right in the feels!

He DID say something about that in his diary, but there weren't any names. It's just LIKELY that he's talking about Slappy.
Spoiler for (171) (Decrypted) 03-CV-0012 SURLEE v. COUNCIL Posted by Court Records Archive on June 26, 2014 04:06 PM:
I've been informed to tell you that your next case has arrived.
Excellent. Trial name?
It's the Doctor.
Ohohoho, we indeed have a case on our hands. Have you began the court records?
I'm typing them as we speak.
Strike that from the records. Bring me my robes, and a new Cog to write them. Set the encryption to A=07 B=12.
Done and done.

Today's hearing represents the first case of a Toon on trial with close ties to the Toon Resistance and Anti-Cog Movements, the infamous inventor DOCTOR SURLEE.
What in the name of -- Oh, for the love of Walt. Perfect.
You have the right to remain silent, Toon. Now, all rise for the fair and honorable Chief Justice.
Enough, enough. Sit down and get back to work.
Hello, Chief!
Quiet, Doctor Surlee. You've been charged with violating the Toon Council's teleportation restrictions and creating your own bypasses into the "Portable Hole" network. How do you plead?
If I say guilty, can I go home sooner?
Your jokes won't save you here, Doctor.
How can you even put me on trial? The Council isn't here, let alone would they agree with going forth with this.
OVER-RULED! Backstabber, bring out the evidence. We'll start with a diary entry dated November 28th, 1998. Begin reading.
Now hang on--

"Day 37 of the Rewritten Experiment. Thus far, everything has been going smoothly. I've plopped the ideas of all of the neighborhoods into their heads, and it's nearly finished construction! Once again, however, The Toon Council won't give in on teleportation access. 'It's too dangerous', they say. 'We need to regulate it, they say.' Bah, even with the idea ahead of time it wouldn't change their minds. Surely, it has some kinks here and there. Mostly harmless, though.

Of course... That's what they thought about the machines, too. That's what he thought about the machines. They were mostly harmless. And look where that got him. Look where that got me. Every day, every hour, every second we get closer to the Election. It's 5 years away yet I still can't get it out of my mind. Will I even be able to watch? I have to, the experiment has to go on. I'm not sure if I can bear to see it again. I can't warn them, I can't interfere. The best I can do is prepare them. Maybe the Trolleybots will help with that, and then again maybe they won't."

You can stop reading now.
I'll have no discussion as the evidence is being presented, Doctor Surlee. Continue, Backstabber. "I've been questioning myself lately -- should I go through with it? If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have made the advancements that we've made today. Err, rather, 38 days ago. But if it weren't for them, he would still be here. If he knew what he was being erased for, would he think it is worth it? On the other hand, without the advancements we may have become like the machines ourselves. The Trolley would get repetitive, the gags would get old... Fighting them became a common pastime of Toontown. When I came back, though, it was too late. I'm not making that same mistake. That's what I keep telling myself. When I have to watch him go sad again -- because of ME -- I hope I can live up to it.

Right: Portable Holes. The Toon Council won't let toons teleport anywhere without earning it. Good for community service, I suppose. Even then, they won't let them teleport to the local barber shop or drop in for a quick ice cream cone. Once again, I had to put my own bypasses in. Against the rules? A little bit. It is my invention, however. The mumpkatron can handle it. Probably."

Guilty as charged. Now, where did you get that?...
The Chairman found quite a few things in that hunk of metal you call a "Lab". Which brings me to the next piece of evidence, the blueprint.

ttr://assets/confidential.jpg

I see. Can I request to hear today's date?
The 26th of June.
Right. That makes sense. I wish it did, actually -- but no matter. The blueprint won't do you any good without the ba--

ttr://assets/ordered-zones.jpg

Oh, you have the back as well.
At long last, Doctor Surlee, I SENTENCE YOU TO-
Hang on, one more thing. You know the funny part of this, I actually have one of those bypasses right up here as well. See, I just stand up right here...
Doctor Surlee, I demand-
And all I have to say...
Don't try it.
Is...
STOP HIM!
"I'll be back later!"

A black hole then proceeded to appear under the feet of the accused, taking him out of sight. The screaming afterwards has been striked from the record by order of the Chief Justice.

No matter, we'll be able to convict the Doctor soon enough. Send the records to the media. Legal Eagles, who is next on the docket?
A bear by the name of Bumpy Bumblebehr, your honor.
Excellent.
I think that in TTO, Slappy was erased some time after the elections, but things happen quicker in TTR. I think we can save Slappy before he is erased.

Also, the Chairman found this in SURLEE'S LAB. Not Gyro's. I think it's the same lab just under a different owner. Also, what in the word is a "mumpkatron"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Well, there is that one charming duck we have to rescue...

Scrooge! Who knows what kind of crazy shenanigans he's been up to lately?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Toon Tom View Post
Just a quick thought... we don't know who this friend who needs saving is. But from what we know, there's three people it may seem to be. They are Scrooge McDuck, Gyro Gearloose, and Slappy.

Slappy is a stretch. Still, one thing we know about Toontown Rewritten, is that it's wacky, yet unpredictable and plot-twisting. What Surlee thinks and has seen is that Slappy has been erased, maybe many, many times over after going through time many times. Regardless of that, this time could be different. We know there's been strange... happenings that are different than the other times before, completely unexpected by Surlee. Maybe it's possible that, even with the convincing and seemingly true erasure, Slappy really wasn't erased at all. It may just be that the two figures who wrote "To Whom it May Concern" are aware of Slappy's true position. These figures may be behind more than they seem.

It may also be true, if this character in need is not Slappy, that the two figures only identified as "???" have Scrooge, and/or Gyro. Of course, we don't know. But it would be interesting to see the details unravel, so the truth may be known.

Who is this character who needs saving? Soon, we will find out. We just need to make sure we each ask ourselves this question, as it's importance seems of the utmost significance: Am I Toon enough?

Let's make sure we are.
There's a friend of ours who needs saving.
This is a quote from https://www.toontownrewritten.com/about#butseriously

Hold up, look at the end of that URL! The put sneaky jokes in the FAQ!!!

Anyway, this quote makes it unlikely that we're saving someone we haven't met yet.

It seems like Sir Max keeps on making stories about how he's the hero of Toontown. He took (14) Doglet, Prince of Dogmark and made it (20) Maxlet.

I have a feeling that Surlee will fail miserably. But just before everything goes wrong, Sir Max steps in and becomes the Hero of Toontown for real this time!

What ever happens, I think we're going to enjoy ourselves reading these stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxeroni View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey19982 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxeroni View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter11 View Post
That didn't make sense...
I think he was modifying Hamlet to be Maxlet, which I do not believe had any explosions or lasers. But whatever. :D
On Friday, Fat McStink filled in for me on the blog posts writing about "Doglet". No one showed up to his play, so my post was about remaking Doglet to be much better: Maxlet.

Not my best post, but ah well! I was trying to find something to fit in the emotions.
Ahhhh, I see. Guess I should start reading these things every day. :P
So does this mean we get a sequel to Maxlet?
___
I've been doing some research lately on the Trolley-bot Recall lately (from March) and I have all the Debug Mode Notifications. Here is the decryption, but most of the messages are on that thread. ...Somewhere. It's only like 7 pages. :)
Spoiler for Issued recall on Trolley-bots:
DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0043 --
METHOD

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0052 --
USED

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
IS

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0041 --
THE

DS-DEBUG1:
Suit Serial
#0054 --
SAME

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0049 --
AS

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#004E --
LAST

DS-DEBUG1:
Suit Serial
#0047 --
TIME

___

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
ALL

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0051 --
RECORDS

DS-DEBUG2:
Suit Serial
#0055 --
EXPUNGED

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0049 --
FURTHER

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#004D --
INVESTIGATION

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
WILL

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#004E --
BE

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0054 --
NECESSARY
Note that some of these say "Suit Serial", but others say "Serial Suit".

Just recently, I've gotten these random messages to appear on the TTR Wiki at the top of the pages for the Trolley games with Cogs in them (Ex. Cog Thief, Catching Game). Made it randomly select one of these messages every time you try to view one of these pages. I guess I'm very fond of meaningful cryptic messages in general.

Btw, in "DS-DEBUG2:", the "DS" means Doctor Surlee. He likes signing his name like that a lot.
Spoiler for Copy-Paste-able BB Code for this post:
[noparse]
[QUOTE=Quackers314;4164929]I don't know if anybody heard this, but back in the first few days of last month's 26th a few of us came up with a theory involving Gyro Gearloose very late at night. It started out with a suspicion that the diary entry in the court case was Gyro's, not Surlee's, since there is no name assigned to the diary entry. However, since no one knew about Gyro, the cogs probably guessed it was Surlee's in the raid. The diary entry mentions a direct claim of the invention of the mumpkatron, the machine that Gyro used to make Portable Holes (See Here: [url]http://images1.:EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB:.nocookie.net/__cb20111001211525/toontown/images/f/fc/Gryo_holeportableaivneti.jpg[/url] ). If it was Surlee's diary, why would he still be holding the facade that he invented it? This would shine a little more light on how Surlee is claiming all of TTO's ideas and inventions since with this theory Gyro is simply helping out with building everything and supplying blueprints. We believe that when surlee was going back in time to create the TTR universe, he took Gyro along as well to help him rebuild TT with all the correct variables for his experiment. In addition, we believe that "Them", or ???, or whoever they are, are simply Gyro and Surlee from a different time in the experiment. If I may quote them from a quote of Sir Max's, "Do they really think that it stops here? I can't imagine why they would. It's a shame they haven't even mentioned us yet." We thought that maybe this was Gyro and Surlee in the present or past, overlooking our progress to see whether Gyro was still safe to work in secrecy. We also suspect that in their post, To Whom It May Concern, they are future Gyro and Surlee, since they mentioned that they are part of the ripple and the ripple must have altered the future. One of our huge points that convinced us was the whole debacle about the Chairman Blueprints. As it was Gyro's blueprints that were being posted (according to this theory), we thought that the Chairman blueprint was Gyro's original drawing which he brought along or made up for the experiment, but Surlee later erased and tore up to prevent controversy about making something to make cogs. The trouble with that plan was that he put it into RECYCLING, so faint outlines of the print can be seen on new inventions. This is our theory, but remember that it was only a few of us; I don't know how many actually agree on the IRC since by that time enthusiasm was declining.[/QUOTE]Since when has controversy stopped Doctor Surlee? TTR still has the Toon Memory Game. :P

Gyro Gearloose did invent the "Portable Hole" in TTO, as shown in that TTO Wiki picture... But in TTR, Doctor Surlee was the one who "invented" it--not Gyro.[SPOILERTAB="The "Hole" Story TTO Trading Card"][CENTER][shot]http://images1.:EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB:.nocookie.net/__cb20111001211525/toontown/images/f/fc/Gryo_holeportableaivneti.jpg[/shot][/CENTER][/SPOILERTAB]And if you look closely to (142) [URL="https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/142/to-whom-it-may-concern"]To Whom it May Concern[/URL] [URL="https://web.archive.org/web/20140516103607/https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/142/to-whom-it-may-concern"](archive)[/URL] Posted by ??? on [I]April 26, 2014 02:50 PM[/I]...
[INDENT]Shall we say who we are?
Fair point! Continue.[/INDENT]
The Two voices seem to know what they're talking about, so if it was Surlee or Gyro, I think they'd know who they are.
[INDENT]The ideas you "inspired" into the toons, Doctor, are not giving them as big of a head start as you would wish. You are merely speeding up what has already begun. We do hope that you know what you have gotten all of us into - and frankly, I'm sure that you do.[/INDENT]
And the thought that ??? were other time travelers HAS come up before in these speculation threads. Sounds like something Boota would say.

But in TTR, Doctor Surlee DEFINITELY "invented" everything in the Blueprints. In the bottom-right corner, that's always a [B]D.S.[/B]

Take a look.[SPOILERTAB="6 Pictures. 3 Blueprints."][CENTER][shot]https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/caesar-would-be-pleased.jpg[/shot][shot]https://web.archive.org/web/20140516133757/https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/caesar-would-be-pleased.jpg[/shot]

[shot]https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/serialous-business.jpg[/shot][shot]https://web.archive.org/web/20140516105928/https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/serialous-business.jpg[/shot]

[shot]https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/confidential.jpg[/shot][shot]https://web.archive.org/web/20140627011432/https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/confidential.jpg[/shot][/CENTER][/SPOILERTAB][URL="https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/LL-memo-607630003555.txt"]ttr://assets/LL-memo-607630003555.txt[/URL] [URL="https://web.archive.org/web/20140808005140/https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/LL-memo-607630003555.txt"](archive)[/URL]

Oh wait, there's a more recent snapshot of the Portable Hole! Let's see if that looks good...[QUOTE=Internet Archive Wayback Machine][SIZE="5"]Error 1011[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]Access denied[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]What happened?[/SIZE]
The owner of this website ([url]www.toontownrewritten.com[/url]) does not
allow hotlinking to that resource (/assets/confidential.jpg).[/QUOTE]Uh, that's odd... Looks like a one-time bug though. Let me archive that Howdy! thing in August.

Ahem - As as you can plainly see in the front of the "Portable Hole" Blueprint, Surlee uses the same technobabble that Gryo did in the trading card. Wait, you can't see it? Neither did I. :tongue:

But here's the decryption:[QUOTE=Emerald141;4115706][shot]https://www.toontownrewritten.com/assets/confidential.jpg[/shot]

[u]Top-left[/u]
[b]Original: [/b]MPF TQNFEPEQNLF RAR AQTLP DIAHNM SB IAWK
[b]Decoded: [/b]NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE SCARED OF DARK

[u]Top-right[/u]
[b]Original: [/b]PPABSAPA ROCLFRPTNFEKPV MGSMFP TPL MOAR OHBPKDKD MF TQO MNLYURRYUC MI PWQANZSVOM
[b]Decoded: [/b]PORTABLE QUADRIADTERALS CREATE TOO MUCH DEREXITY IN THE MUMPKATRON TO DISTILLATE

[u]Left[/u]
[b]Original: [/b]TPOLHYRME MELSFP QP HSHGBPTMETGTPGT LALPM HOBPQPR EOHPN PTWQYCTSMO DCR NATUBYPSUAP NA SQDHDSMCU PC WACOM UPNSIKTUAUA
[b]Decoded: [/b]INTRICATE SYSTEM OF INTERCONNECTING ITEMS SHUFFLE TOONS THROUGHOUT THE OSCILLATION OF SPACETIME TO THEIR DESTINATION

[u]Center[/u]
[b]Original: [/b]RXTFLMOA PPPELSOLPMF TXVENOAPISMFPTLF RQ MIWVMM BREKTPNPEPQBE PHIZSVONEF KWSVCWA CAPGOSVO NHIPWQA QO MMCH ANYU VAGTWN OSRYMO
[b]Decoded: [/b]REVERSED DISTILLATOR PROGIDOSSILATION OF CONVEX REOSCILLATORY MUMPKATRON CREATES ENTRYWAY OUTSIDE OF GREY INTO MATTER ITSELF

[u]Bottom[/u]
[b]Original: [/b]FLOLFRTREB MA LPNF KCBEN - NLS TPIOE, EGLPR OTMAPTA, GYC IAIENP NIFCMOY KUTNDWD SRLZPRLSRBZCUOUA
[b]Decoded: [/b]FABRICATED OF PURE HOLES - OLD BOOTS, LEAKY BUCKETS, AND DONUTS PROVIDE PERFECT PROGIDOSSILATION

[u]Bottom-right[/u]
[b]Original: [/b]LMMCBHP GOESLM AD FCPL PO AFHRSPQBS LZWLYOV - VANPYAUF PMOSYO HBP VUFANTTNH
[b]Decoded: [/b]DINOMIC MAKEUP OF HOLE IS NATURALLY ELASTIC - PORTABLE DESIGN NOT NECESSARY

This is a Bifid Cipher, with the following grid:
[CODE] 12345

1 ZYXWV
2 USQNM
3 KHGFE
4 DCBAL
5 ITROP[/CODE]

This cipher is also used for the three SpeedChat phrases on the first blueprint, which is how I decoded it in the first place.[/QUOTE]I didn't understand at first, but now I see that alphabetical table is just upside-down compared to what I'm used to.[QUOTE=Fireball Fanatic;4115849][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Does anyone else think this was a little homage to the Teleportation Bots in TTO? I mean, those were pretty impressive, compared to the script kiddies. Saying a certain phrase in a certain place... Sounds pretty familiar to me. But the puzzle was awesome! Seeing my favorite cog's HQ again was wonderful. :smiley19: I posted this in another thread, but I'm just thinking if you guys think the same? This is pretty much the best I can think up, since I'm not as smart as you guys. :smiley-think: I mean, you guys can go on about ya decoding, but I'll just sit here and think about hackers from the previous game. :mornin:[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]Absolutely. Impressive, but scary. And these bypasses took that idea and just made it awesome. (Even though those bypasses stuck around for less than a month.)

Also, that robot in the background of all the Blueprints we've seen... That can't just be "recycling". I think it's just too secret to put in plain sight. He hid the text of the Portable Hole behind a Silly Cipher, but not drawings of his invention. And if they WERE recycled blueprints, then why is that robot 6 blueprints tall?!

If you ever saw the first (recent) Iron Man Movie, Tony Stark had a sketch of all the different parts of the first version of his Iron Man Suit. Each part was on translucent paper, but when you press down on the papers, you can see the whole suit. He wouldn't have been able to escape from the desert if those people knew about his plans before the suit was built. It's kinda like that.

(Plus I think the Cogs would be able to find the Blueprint that looked like them.)[QUOTE=happymath3;4164350][QUOTE=joey19982;4164157][QUOTE=happymath3;4164141]Reading the new blog post and it says the elections were rigged...[/QUOTE]You didn't read it enough. They were rigged in the sense that we intentionally made Slappy the better candidate so that Flippy didn't have to be the one that went sad, but the votes were very real.[/QUOTE]Ik Ik, Im just saying.:biggrin8:[/QUOTE]Haha. Yes, quite Clever...

(187) Backstage: Designing Doomsday

[URL="https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/187/backstage-designing-doomsday"](Official news item 187)[/URL] [URL="https://web.archive.org/web/20140825050000/https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/187/backstage-designing-doomsday"](archive)[/URL] [URL="http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359199"](MCF News)[/URL] Posted by The TTR Team on [I]August 24, 2014 02:00 PM[/I]

(I should probably post the FAQ in that MMO Central Thread. It's pretty important...)[QUOTE=Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth;4164161]I would of hated to see Flippy go sad to be honest. He was always a hero to me, and the elections truly proved that.[/QUOTE]Yeah, Flippy was so awesome in TTR. That's why I voted for him. He opted for the ability for them to post longer update stories (I approve of this!) and in one encrypted message, Flippy said that he had all these awesome ideas that had been in his head for years. Then Surlee GETS the idea before Flippy can even finish explaining. I could feel Flippy's pain there. :') In the end, I'm glad he wasn't the one to go sad. He was EPIC in the elections and Doomsday and I wouldn't erase that to see what Slappy would have done. (And that's why Sonic Lost World bugs me. :P)[QUOTE=Madame ND;4163598][QUOTE=Windmillie;4145315][IMG]http://i.:EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB::EKB :EKB:.com/v7OXOIE.png[/IMG][/QUOTE][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Aww...
If someone hasn't said this already, I think Surlee once said he couldn't bear seeing Slappy being erased again.
ALIENS.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]Right in the feels!

He DID say something about that in his diary, but there weren't any names. It's just LIKELY that he's talking about Slappy.[SPOILERTAB="(171) (Decrypted) 03-CV-0012 SURLEE v. COUNCIL Posted by Court Records Archive on June 26, 2014 04:06 PM"]I've been informed to tell you that your next case has arrived.
Excellent. Trial name?
It's the Doctor.
Ohohoho, we indeed have a case on our hands. Have you began the court records?
I'm typing them as we speak.
Strike that from the records. Bring me my robes, and a new Cog to write them. Set the encryption to A=07 B=12.
Done and done.

Today's hearing represents the first case of a Toon on trial with close ties to the Toon Resistance and Anti-Cog Movements, the infamous inventor DOCTOR SURLEE.
What in the name of -- Oh, for the love of Walt. Perfect.
You have the right to remain silent, Toon. Now, all rise for the fair and honorable Chief Justice.
Enough, enough. Sit down and get back to work.
Hello, Chief!
Quiet, Doctor Surlee. You've been charged with violating the Toon Council's teleportation restrictions and creating your own bypasses into the "Portable Hole" network. How do you plead?
If I say guilty, can I go home sooner?
Your jokes won't save you here, Doctor.
How can you even put me on trial? The Council isn't here, let alone would they agree with going forth with this.
OVER-RULED! Backstabber, bring out the evidence. We'll start with a diary entry dated November 28th, 1998. Begin reading.
Now hang on--

"Day 37 of the Rewritten Experiment. Thus far, everything has been going smoothly. I've plopped the ideas of all of the neighborhoods into their heads, and it's nearly finished construction! Once again, however, The Toon Council won't give in on teleportation access. 'It's too dangerous', they say. 'We need to regulate it, they say.' Bah, even with the idea ahead of time it wouldn't change their minds. Surely, it has some kinks here and there. Mostly harmless, though.

Of course... That's what they thought about the machines, too. That's what he thought about the machines. They were mostly harmless. And look where that got him. Look where that got me. Every day, every hour, every second we get closer to the Election. It's 5 years away yet I still can't get it out of my mind. Will I even be able to watch? I have to, the experiment has to go on. I'm not sure if I can bear to see it again. I can't warn them, I can't interfere. The best I can do is prepare them. Maybe the Trolleybots will help with that, and then again maybe they won't."

You can stop reading now.
I'll have no discussion as the evidence is being presented, Doctor Surlee. Continue, Backstabber. "I've been questioning myself lately -- should I go through with it? If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have made the advancements that we've made today. Err, rather, 38 days ago. But if it weren't for them, he would still be here. If he knew what he was being erased for, would he think it is worth it? On the other hand, without the advancements we may have become like the machines ourselves. The Trolley would get repetitive, the gags would get old... Fighting them became a common pastime of Toontown. When I came back, though, it was too late. I'm not making that same mistake. That's what I keep telling myself. When I have to watch him go sad again -- because of ME -- I hope I can live up to it.

Right: Portable Holes. The Toon Council won't let toons teleport anywhere without earning it. Good for community service, I suppose. Even then, they won't let them teleport to the local barber shop or drop in for a quick ice cream cone. Once again, I had to put my own bypasses in. Against the rules? A little bit. It is my invention, however. The mumpkatron can handle it. Probably."

Guilty as charged. Now, where did you get that?...
The Chairman found quite a few things in that hunk of metal you call a "Lab". Which brings me to the next piece of evidence, the blueprint.

ttr://assets/confidential.jpg

I see. Can I request to hear today's date?
The 26th of June.
Right. That makes sense. I wish it did, actually -- but no matter. The blueprint won't do you any good without the ba--

ttr://assets/ordered-zones.jpg

Oh, you have the back as well.
At long last, Doctor Surlee, I SENTENCE YOU TO-
Hang on, one more thing. You know the funny part of this, I actually have one of those bypasses right up here as well. See, I just stand up right here...
Doctor Surlee, I demand-
And all I have to say...
Don't try it.
Is...
STOP HIM!
"I'll be back later!"

A black hole then proceeded to appear under the feet of the accused, taking him out of sight. The screaming afterwards has been striked from the record by order of the Chief Justice.

No matter, we'll be able to convict the Doctor soon enough. Send the records to the media. Legal Eagles, who is next on the docket?
A bear by the name of Bumpy Bumblebehr, your honor.
Excellent.[/SPOILERTAB]I think that in TTO, Slappy was erased some time after the elections, but things happen quicker in TTR. I think we can save Slappy before he is erased. :biggrin:

Also, the Chairman found this in SURLEE'S LAB. Not Gyro's. I think it's the same lab just under a different owner. Also, what in the word is a "mumpkatron"?[QUOTE=Jolt;4162993]Well, there is that one charming duck we have to rescue...

Scrooge! Who knows what kind of crazy shenanigans he's been up to lately?[/QUOTE][QUOTE=Super Toon Tom;4164402]Just a quick thought... we don't know who this friend who needs saving is. But from what we know, there's three people it may seem to be. They are Scrooge McDuck, Gyro Gearloose, and Slappy.

Let's make sure we are.[/QUOTE][INDENT]There's a friend of ours who needs saving.[/INDENT]This is a quote from [url]https://www.toontownrewritten.com/about#butseriously[/url]

Hold up, look at the end of that URL! The put sneaky jokes in the FAQ!!!

Anyway, this quote makes it unlikely that we're saving someone we haven't met yet.

It seems like Sir Max keeps on making stories about how he's the hero of Toontown. He took (14) [URL="https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/14/daily-alpha-update-to-sling-or-not-to-sling"][I]Doglet[/I], Prince of Dogmark[/URL] and made it (20) [URL="https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/20/daily-alpha-update-a-slightly-more-delightful-update"]Maxlet[/URL].

I have a feeling that Surlee will fail miserably. But just before everything goes wrong, Sir Max steps in and becomes the Hero of Toontown for real this time!

What ever happens, I think we're going to enjoy ourselves reading these stories.[QUOTE=Roxeroni;3956266][QUOTE=joey19982;3956262][QUOTE=Roxeroni;3956111][QUOTE=Scooter11;3956080]That didn't make sense...[/QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]I think he was modifying Hamlet to be Maxlet, which I do not believe had any explosions or lasers. But whatever. :D[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]On Friday, Fat McStink filled in for me on the blog posts [URL="https://www.toontownrewritten.com/news/item/14/daily-alpha-update-to-sling-or-not-to-sling"]writing about "Doglet"[/URL]. No one showed up to his play, so my post was about remaking Doglet to be much better: Maxlet.

Not my best post, but ah well! I was trying to find something to fit in the emotions.[/QUOTE][B][COLOR="red"]Ahhhh, I see. Guess I should start reading these things every day. :P[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]So does this mean we get a sequel to Maxlet? :wink:
___
I've been doing some research lately on the Trolley-bot Recall lately (from March) and I have all the Debug Mode Notifications. [URL="http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4034573#post4034573"]Here[/URL] is the decryption, but most of the messages are on that thread. ...Somewhere. It's only like 7 pages. :)[SPOILERTAB=" Issued recall on Trolley-bots"]DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0043 --
METHOD

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0052 --
USED

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
IS

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0041 --
THE

DS-DEBUG1:
Suit Serial
#0054 --
SAME

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0049 --
AS

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#004E --
LAST

DS-DEBUG1:
Suit Serial
#0047 --
TIME

___

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
ALL

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0051 --
RECORDS

DS-DEBUG2:
Suit Serial
#0055 --
EXPUNGED

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0049 --
FURTHER

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#004D --
INVESTIGATION

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
WILL

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#004E --
BE

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0054 --
NECESSARY[/SPOILERTAB]Note that some of these say "Suit Serial", but others say "Serial Suit".

Just recently, I've gotten these random messages to appear on the TTR Wiki at the top of the pages for the Trolley games with Cogs in them (Ex. Cog Thief, Catching Game). Made it randomly select one of these messages every time you try to view one of these pages. :biggrin: I guess I'm very fond of meaningful cryptic messages in general.

Btw, in "DS-DEBUG2:", the "DS" means Doctor Surlee. He likes signing his name like that a lot.
[/noparse]
Old 08-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Game Over
Cooper11's Main Toon Info

Cooper11 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Cooper11 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Cooper11 could defeat Bowser one-handed!Cooper11 could defeat Bowser one-handed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynaboom View Post
Shall we say who we are?
Fair point! Continue.
I have a very strong feeling that the voices here ARE Surlee and Gyro, but a different version so to speak. They are referring to themselves in the past (or future).

In Summary! By: "I don't think we even know who we are"

The speakers really mean...

"I don't think this version of us even knows who we (or they) are -- yet" as some events have yet to unfold. It's almost as if they are speaking in hindsight...
Old 08-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Nothing To See Here Folks
GamerMoon's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Doh
GamerMoon helps all the newbs!GamerMoon helps all the newbs!GamerMoon helps all the newbs!
On a semi related note, Today is the last 26th before open Beta. I hope something big will happen!
Old 08-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Leveled up!
Willow Dizzycrunch's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Toonish
Willow Dizzycrunch will soon be Dungeon Master!
Quote:
Spoiler for Issued recall on Trolley-bots:
DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0043 --
METHOD

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0052 --
USED

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
IS

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0041 --
THE

DS-DEBUG1:
Suit Serial
#0054 --
SAME

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#0049 --
AS

DS-DEBUG1:
Serial Suit
#004E --
LAST

DS-DEBUG1:
Suit Serial
#0047 --
TIME

___

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
ALL

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0051 --
RECORDS

DS-DEBUG2:
Suit Serial
#0055 --
EXPUNGED

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0049 --
FURTHER

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#004D --
INVESTIGATION

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0045 --
WILL

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#004E --
BE

DS-DEBUG2:
Serial Suit
#0054 --
NECESSARY
So, am I the only one who noticed the ALL-CAPS words on the bottom of each debug or am I just late? If this has already been pointed out, apologies in advance

Spoiler for ALL-CAPS MESSAGES:
METHOD
USED
IS
THE
SAME
AS
LAST
TIME

ALL
RECORDS
WILL
BE
EXPUNGED

FURTHER
INVESTIGATION
WILL
BE
NECESSARY

Also...

Quote:
This is a quote from https://www.toontownrewritten.com/about#butseriously

Hold up, look at the end of that URL! The put sneaky jokes in the FAQ!!
If you look at all the FAQ posts, there are # on each post with a couple words each.

Some of these don't seem important, but a few (#stickaround, #preparation for example) set off a few alarms in my head, unless they're just being clever and this is totally irrelevant to anything.

(This is my first storyline post by the way. I'm a TTO veteran but new(ish) to the storyline speculation)
Old 08-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Game Over
Super Pancake Z's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
Super Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Surlee is at Chip and Dale's Minigolf at Renaissance River right now. Could being at the minigolf have to do with BBHQ?!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:14 PM
Veteran TT player
ExplosionPhoenix's Main Toon Info

ExplosionPhoenix was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
I am currently there too, It has something to do with the 26th i know it
Old 08-26-2014, 10:20 PM
Playing TTR Beta! :)
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Hopeful
Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Pancake Z View Post
Surlee is at Chip and Dale's Minigolf at Renaissance River right now. Could being at the minigolf have to do with BBHQ?!
What?!?! I gotta see that!

Old 08-26-2014, 10:22 PM
Veteran TT player
ExplosionPhoenix's Main Toon Info

ExplosionPhoenix was one of the first to find ^^vv<><>BA
He left......
Old 08-26-2014, 10:24 PM

Mister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookMister Fluffy Dynoteeth is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplosionPhoenix View Post
He left......
Aww that's too bad. Did he say anything important?

Old 08-26-2014, 10:38 PM
Game Over
Super Pancake Z's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Amuzed
Super Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeSuper Pancake Z will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee

He said a lot of stuff like "I had some teleportation holes, but the Toon Council took them down. I hope none of you used them!"

The whole time he was there was pretty fun, a bunch of people used bean unites and stuff.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Pancake Z View Post

He said a lot of stuff like "I had some teleportation holes, but the Toon Council took them down. I hope none of you used them!"

The whole time he was there was pretty fun, a bunch of people used bean unites and stuff.
Haha, if only he knew just how much we used them

Old 08-26-2014, 10:50 PM
Mathematician
Murky Dizzynugget's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Quiet
Murky Dizzynugget helps all the newbs!Murky Dizzynugget helps all the newbs!Murky Dizzynugget helps all the newbs!
What about those last coordinates from way back when Lawbot HQ was released? Is where Surlee was standing that last set of coordinates?