View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Slate Blue Rabbit
Slate's Main Toon Info

Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!Slate has the heart of a hobbit!
I'm pretty shocked. First I logged on, it turned into the TTC skin I had, and I was like "oh, it's not that bad, it looks just the same".
Then I went to the main page and looked for the toontown forum. I kept scrolling down the page and couldn't find it.
The TTR forum was 24 on the list. Toontown is 27 on the list. This is just sad. ):

I know toontown is closed, but right now I can guess that about 99% of the community on this forum came from the closed games, mainly from toontown... This whole forum was TTC. And now there are 23 forums that are more important on that list than the game who united us at first place. I don't know, it just made me feel sad. This was the biggest toontown site ever, and now even club penguin gets priority on the list... It just doesn't feel like TTC now. ): I expected to find the toontown forum somewhere on the top, as an honorable forum for what started this site. But now it's like new people won't even notice that this site used to be TTC...