View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Toontown Rewritten Tester
mrpiggywinkles's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Sad
mrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbookmrpiggywinkles is featured in Minnie's favorite toon scrapbook
Slate and Joey kind of hit the nail on the head for me.
In the long run we will likely only have former players of Disney's Online Worlds. Rather than doing this I feel a better idea might have been Disney's Online World forums. Though I'd prefer TTC.

Like Joey said Jesse Schell posted here for a reason. We were the biggest TT fansite out there. Though I am not sure about the whole thing one of the reasons Joey put TTR on here was how big the site is.
This was the best online community that I've seen.

The Minecraft threads and other games are nice but are not making up for how hidden away the Toontown areas of the forum are. I know that wasn't much on an intention but you have to scroll down pretty far to get to them. Not to mention the actual discussion places like 'the playground' and 'the extra laff'

What message does this send to Disney?
That we can't fight for our game? We can't remember it? Let's say Schell or someone else was tomorrow giving Disney a presentation about TT2 and using the community as an example?
The biggest and best Toontown Fansite no longer exists.

I think it's too late and the mods won't want to bring back TTC in addition to MCF but having the TT content being a lot more visible and easy to find.

Just my 2 cents. I think I'll enjoy these forums but we'll see.