View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Zzzzz Zzzzz

My Mood: Snoozing
Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.Lady Freckles is a player of legend in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpiggywinkles View Post
I am not sure how much longer I'll be sticking around honestly. Currently I am using the TTC theme. I just feel like there isn't enough stuff done for those wishing to discuss Disney Online Games.
Eh I might stay. Undecided as of yet.

I'd like to ask what the point was of this merger? I mean I know you can unify all the Disney Fansites but why include things like Wizard101, Minecraft etc.
Those games already have their own official fansites. But I don't know.
Well, as I tell my kids, if you don't like something, don't use it.

However, a lot of people who come to this site do like, play and enjoy other games and we'd like them to have a place where they can talk about that.

As for Disney's Online Games - currently there is ONE - Club Penguin. There are forums to discuss the other games that are no longer open. None of the TT forums were closed - they are still there, just consolidated together.