View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 09:37 PM
Sobble Girl
DragonSong's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Tired
DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!DragonSong has the heart of a hobbit!
So several weeks ago, I decided to embark on a mission to redecorate my entire main island (I have two, thanks to two consoles). It uh, never got finished, and I recently reset my island and I am so glad I did, I really like my new layout much better (better rocks and outcroppings to build on, natural 4th cliff levels!) as well actually being able to vault over my rivermouths! Currently I have Paula, Hamlet, Hornsby, Marina (moved in today), and Anabelle (moving in tomorrow! She looks like a Sandshrew so she HAD to move in! :D ). Managed to get everything fruitwise except Oranges and Cherries, they're being stubborn and don't wanna show up on Mystery Islands.