View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 12:40 AM
Mobian Raichu
Pow Pow's Main Toon Info

My Mood: Silly
Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!Pow Pow has the heart of a hobbit!
So, um...

I am actually still creating pages for my billionth restart. I finished page 11 of Chapter 1 earlier today. However, I'm not sure whether to upload it again. I've been thinking about updating them chapter by chapter instead of page by page here because my mind has been getting darker so the story itself has also gotten darker. I'm really not sure how to explain this correctly, I'd probably only go for Shadow the Hedgehog dark should I really decide to go that direction.

Well, I probably shouldn't ramble on about ratings, I'm just worried about posting it here, straying in a non-G direction without knowing it, then dealing with the stress that I accidentally did something wrong and, not only that, but I'd have to fix the plot.

Nonetheless, is anyone still interested in reading this? If so, I might post it again with the new pages and see what happens.

Also, the story is going to be a little different than it was about a year or two ago. I've added a handful of new characters