MMO Central Forums

MMO Central Forums (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Articles (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Welcome to MMO Central Forums! (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346833)

Lady Freckles 10-18-2013 02:54 AM

Welcome to MMO Central Forums!

WELCOME!!!

Hi everyone - welcome to MMO Central Forums.

We have been working our fingers to the bones, moving threads, making new forums, adding new skins, sorting icons and avatars and smilies and so, so many other things.

As you will notice, the site looks a little different in some areas. Some forums have been retired, some have moved to a new place, some have been renamed and I think you'll find a few new ones too.

You'll find all the usual forums under Site Content - News, Contests, Site Feedback, Arcade and others.

Under Game Forums, you'll find areas for discussing your favorite E and T rated games, forums for Wizard101, Minecraft, LOTRO, and others. Console games have a home too. Memory Lane will be a special place for many of you, where you can reminisce and discuss your favorite Disney game.

I'm sure there's other things, but it will be more fun for you to browse around and check out the changes. Be sure to read the Known Issues post below this one.

We hope everyone enjoys our new home - we are happy to welcome you all back. Please let us know if you find any little bugs or glitches that might need tweaking or if you have any questions.

Zilly 10-18-2013 03:19 PM

Known Issues

Images

Some images have not refreshed yet. These will appear over time. If something stays broken for more than a day let us know.

More smilies are coming. Be patient.

Certain Links

You may notice that certain links around the site still refer to TTC. If they are an offsite link, there's nothing we can do about them right now. However, if you find other links or even just uses of the name (someplace official, not everyday posts) please let us know.

The Gallery

The Gallery is cranky and needs Nick to make it take a nap and wake up refreshed. Many functions work, but if you find one that doesn't, just wait. We'll let you know when it's fixed.

Skins

Some still need the creation of updated logos. As we plan to customize these individually, it's a time-consuming process.

Karbonated Yokai 10-18-2013 03:55 PM

Looks like something i have to get used to.

Nice job, everyone!

Azure 10-18-2013 03:57 PM

Awesome! I'm going to use the Toontown Central site theme so I'll get used to the change easier.

Captain_Cecil 10-18-2013 04:12 PM

WOW this is brilliant. You guys have met all my expectations! Great job.

I'll be sticking around here a lot longer now :GarfWave:

mrpiggywinkles 10-18-2013 04:15 PM

I am not sure how much longer I'll be sticking around honestly. Currently I am using the TTC theme. I just feel like there isn't enough stuff done for those wishing to discuss Disney Online Games.
Eh I might stay. Undecided as of yet.

I'd like to ask what the point was of this merger? I mean I know you can unify all the Disney Fansites but why include things like Wizard101, Minecraft etc.
Those games already have their own official fansites. But I don't know.

Fynks 10-18-2013 04:19 PM

I JUST logged in, so I've got plenty to explore right now. First, though, I'm heading to change this skin back to a Toontown themed one.

:GarfWave: Good job, guys.

Lori 10-18-2013 04:20 PM

Wow! This is wonderful! There are some parts to get used to, but I'm excited to browse all the areas.

A big thank you to all the admins and mods who worked so hard to make sure our community would continue to thrive!

Lady Freckles 10-18-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpiggywinkles (Post 3940687)
I am not sure how much longer I'll be sticking around honestly. Currently I am using the TTC theme. I just feel like there isn't enough stuff done for those wishing to discuss Disney Online Games.
Eh I might stay. Undecided as of yet.

I'd like to ask what the point was of this merger? I mean I know you can unify all the Disney Fansites but why include things like Wizard101, Minecraft etc.
Those games already have their own official fansites. But I don't know.

Well, as I tell my kids, if you don't like something, don't use it.

However, a lot of people who come to this site do like, play and enjoy other games and we'd like them to have a place where they can talk about that.

As for Disney's Online Games - currently there is ONE - Club Penguin. There are forums to discuss the other games that are no longer open. None of the TT forums were closed - they are still there, just consolidated together.

mamaste 10-18-2013 04:24 PM

Love it! Great work, everyone! Question: is there any chance the old TTC holiday skins will be imported? I see the holiday skins for POTCO forums and PH Online. Am I missing something?

Captain D 10-18-2013 04:24 PM

I thought there might be some new features as part of the update, like some staff members were alluding to in previous threads.

I think it'll be a good place to discuss games overall, but the collection of them seems limited. Also, the skin doesn't resemble gaming much. More like comic books. In my opinion, the header where the little penguin, robots, single toon, and other mix-matched characters should be removed. Not only does it clutter the header area, but it doesn't resemble what you're trying to relay to their members in the best way. Not to mention the heightened placement of the advertisement in the header's top right hand corner.

I think some things need to be worked out better, but all in all, I hope for the best for you guys.

MelodyXx 10-18-2013 04:26 PM

I like it so far! I need to go explore :)

Dynaboom 10-18-2013 04:26 PM

Ah cool! The site is back up. I've got some exploring to do.

And mrpiggywinkles, I think the purpose of the merger is so this place doesn't become a ghost town. I keep on hearing how vacant the VMK Forums are. Maybe it doesn't make the most sense at first to include games that already have dedicated forums, but there was more than 1 forum for Toontown!

I hope we get to meet new people from their respective games, and some old friends return.

I guess it's all about the friends. I've said the word "friend" so much, it doesn't even sound like a real word anymore. :P

Amanda 10-18-2013 04:26 PM

Thank you so much Admins and Mods! You guys are amazing! :Delighted:

Slate 10-18-2013 04:35 PM

I'm pretty shocked. First I logged on, it turned into the TTC skin I had, and I was like "oh, it's not that bad, it looks just the same".
Then I went to the main page and looked for the toontown forum. I kept scrolling down the page and couldn't find it.
The TTR forum was 24 on the list. Toontown is 27 on the list. This is just sad. ):

I know toontown is closed, but right now I can guess that about 99% of the community on this forum came from the closed games, mainly from toontown... This whole forum was TTC. And now there are 23 forums that are more important on that list than the game who united us at first place. I don't know, it just made me feel sad. This was the biggest toontown site ever, and now even club penguin gets priority on the list... It just doesn't feel like TTC now. ): I expected to find the toontown forum somewhere on the top, as an honorable forum for what started this site. But now it's like new people won't even notice that this site used to be TTC...

Zilly 10-18-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaste (Post 3940700)
Love it! Great work, everyone! Question: is there any chance the old TTC holiday skins will be imported? I see the holiday skins for POTCO forums and PH Online. Am I missing something?

Um, well... I made a mistake turning those on. Oops. After reviewing refreshing and reimagining 25 of the last 48 hours, my eyes have gone a little crossed. I assure you all skins TTC had before are still there. And will appear when the time is right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain D (Post 3940701)
I thought there might be some new features as part of the update, like some staff members were alluding to in previous threads.

I think it'll be a good place to discuss games overall, but the collection of them seems limited. Also, the skin doesn't resemble gaming much. More like comic books. In my opinion, the header where the little penguin, robots, single toon, and other mix-matched characters should be removed. Not only does it clutter the header area, but it doesn't resemble what you're trying to relay to their members in the best way. Not to mention the heightened placement of the advertisement in the header's top right hand corner.

I think some things need to be worked out better, but all in all, I hope for the best for you guys.

I'm not sure what you mean in the way of new features. You have new avatars, new skins, new forums, new usergroups, and will have new smilies as soon as they're ready. It's a forum. You read, you post, you see pictures. You join chat channels and make new friends.

We chose from what games had been most popular previously. No sense making a subforum for every game known to make, having a gigantic forum list, and have them sit there mostly empty. We have always adjusted forums based on need and shall continue to do so.

I'm sorry you don't enjoy the skin. Thankfully we have plenty of others to choose from. I think the header is hilarious and my only regret is that Sven refused to accept some of LadyF's and my more... Uh... Helpful suggestions.

The Ninja 10-18-2013 04:41 PM

Thanks so much for doing this! I see what you meant by "some things are missing" after looking at my avatar :P

JoeyZio 10-18-2013 04:42 PM

I'm not a fan of the change for obvious reasons, but aside from Toontown Rewritten I don't think it was a good idea.

Jesse Schell's main advice was to stick together and show Disney that Toontown still has fans and not to let them forget about it. Of all forums Jesse chose this one to post his advice to, because it was the largest and has been around the longest. Now, not even a month after Toontown closes, the forum closes. Toontown Central was arguably the only one Disney would care about, since it was the biggest. Now that the largest Toontown site has shut down so quickly, I see that as telling Disney that they made the right choice.

Nevertheless, the TTC/MMOCentral Staff has been running forums for years and they know what they are doing. While we may not all agree with it, I'm confident that they have a plan. I'll be sticking around and using the new TTR subforum in the meantime, as I hope you guys will too.

Lady Freckles 10-18-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zilly (Post 3940719)
I think the header is hilarious and my only regret is that Sven refused to accept some of LadyF's and my more... Uh... Helpful suggestions.

He just needs some coercion and convincing - everyone loves trolls, laser beams and ponies .....

mrpiggywinkles 10-18-2013 04:45 PM

I understand why the site is the way it is now. I will be giving things a try before I give up on MCF.
Though TTC wasn't a ghost town. it could become one. But with TTR it'd be almost exactly like having the regular game. We'd have plenty to discuss. But that's just not the way things are.

Zilly 10-18-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Freckles (Post 3940722)
He just needs some coercion and convincing - everyone loves trolls, laser beams and ponies .....

And ponds. With sharks. With laserbeams. And tornadoes.

mamaste 10-18-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zilly (Post 3940719)
Um, well... I made a mistake turning those on. Oops. After reviewing refreshing and reimagining 25 of the last 48 hourse, my eyes have gone a little crossed. I assure you all skins TTC had before are still there. And will appear when the time is right.

Oh, it's ok. I was just wondering what happened or if I was doing something wrong. Take your time. And get some sleep. :)

mrpiggywinkles 10-18-2013 05:07 PM

Slate and Joey kind of hit the nail on the head for me.
In the long run we will likely only have former players of Disney's Online Worlds. Rather than doing this I feel a better idea might have been Disney's Online World forums. Though I'd prefer TTC.

Like Joey said Jesse Schell posted here for a reason. We were the biggest TT fansite out there. Though I am not sure about the whole thing one of the reasons Joey put TTR on here was how big the site is.
This was the best online community that I've seen.

The Minecraft threads and other games are nice but are not making up for how hidden away the Toontown areas of the forum are. I know that wasn't much on an intention but you have to scroll down pretty far to get to them. Not to mention the actual discussion places like 'the playground' and 'the extra laff'

What message does this send to Disney?
That we can't fight for our game? We can't remember it? Let's say Schell or someone else was tomorrow giving Disney a presentation about TT2 and using the community as an example?
The biggest and best Toontown Fansite no longer exists.

I think it's too late and the mods won't want to bring back TTC in addition to MCF but having the TT content being a lot more visible and easy to find.

Just my 2 cents. I think I'll enjoy these forums but we'll see.

Gekkouga64 10-18-2013 05:11 PM

All the changes look amazing so far! I'm especially loving the LoTRO skin. :3

One question though; what happened to the Games sub-forums in the downloads section? I had some future projects I was hoping to post on here and now I'm not sure where they're supposed to go.

Golduck Pokemon 10-18-2013 05:24 PM

Looks pretty good. Decent change :p

Miss Meow Meow 10-18-2013 05:24 PM

Love the new site!

Lady Freckles and Zilly,

Great job on the site!
It looks so clean and not cluttered...
Congratulations to all who accomplished this...

Shortly after midnight, I was one of those checking to see if the site was up...

I knew that by the time I woke up this morning, it would be on...I've been clicking to learn more...

Not sure what "skins" are that others are writing about...

I love the cream color background... reminds me of my cream color uber Eider Down...

Looking forward to playing Toontown Rewritten...

p.s. I was so happy (&vain?) to see CoolCuddles' "Congratulations on maxing Sell Miss Meow Meow" is still on the site.

Raven Sparkleswirl 10-18-2013 05:28 PM

I've been looking forward to this change in direction for awhile now. I'm excited for everyone to come together and talk about the games they play whether that be Toontown Rewritten, Wizard 101, LOTRO, World of Warcraft, etc. I love to try new games and I feel like having the site set up this way will open the door for me to try out many new games and give me a place to talk about them.

Also, the LOTRO skin is my favorite of the new skins! It looks beautiful. Let's get this party started!

Laverne 10-18-2013 05:29 PM

Lovely job, gang! Hope to pop on more often now :)

Zilly 10-18-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wario (Post 3940738)
All the changes look amazing so far! I'm especially loving the LoTRO skin. :3

One question though; what happened to the Games sub-forums in the downloads section? I had some future projects I was hoping to post on here and now I'm not sure where they're supposed to go.

It's now under Creative Muse.

Ukebec 10-18-2013 05:33 PM

Thank you to all the admins and mods who have worked so hard to make this happen, and especially for trying to keep the feel of our original "homes" so this feels familiar.

Gekkouga64 10-18-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zilly (Post 3940756)
It's now under Creative Muse.

Ah, thanks or pointing that out.

Is there any special criteria that games have to meet in order to be posted now? Also, with the new G+ rules on the site, what is and what isn't allowed to be in said games?

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget 10-18-2013 05:58 PM

I think the site looks fantastic. Thanks and bravo to the Admins and Mods who made it happen!

I understand the comments from those disappointed in the prominence of other game forums over Toontown and felt the same as I was paging down at first. But, honestly, once I found them and realized that everything of any importance is still right there, it seems fine to me. And it makes sense considering that there isn't any version of those games to even play right now.

Those of us who want to discuss Toontown or the other closed games are going to find our way down there and remember where they are in no time. It's our job now to keep them alive. I very much appreciate that we're able to keep the conversations going right where we left off.

Top Squeek 10-18-2013 06:07 PM

The brand new shiny forum you now see before you is the result of an incredible amount of dedication and work on behalf of the Admins. I am just amazed at how quickly this was accomplished! Cudos to you guys!

I'm planning on telling my kids, friends, coworkers, and fellow gamers to come and check this site out. Yes, we all still love and want to talk about TT, but now there's so much more to do, too.

I love it!

sportakus1 10-18-2013 06:48 PM

this site looks confusing at first,i cant navigate to the future hopes of toontown

nut it looks fantastic enough...

Om Nom 10-18-2013 06:56 PM

I've waited 2 whole days for this! Great work, guys! :)

Full Metal 10-18-2013 07:06 PM

The new forum looks absolutely amazing! Thank you to all of the admins who put in the hard work to make it happen! Though it was sad to see ToonTown close, there are many other awesome games out there, and this site really opens the door to discovering them, while still giving us a place to talk about ToonTown.

Also, the new banner is fantastic!

Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper 10-18-2013 07:25 PM

Thanks to all that made mmocentralforums possible. Very cool!

Derpy Reindeer 10-18-2013 07:47 PM

It looks amazing! I LOVE the Minecraft skin! Using it now!

Gojira 10-18-2013 07:49 PM

Star Wars and Minecraft... BEST SKINS EVER!

Capybara 10-18-2013 07:58 PM

I like the new website! I went back to the party grounds skin that I always used. It has been a long wait for me. :P I'm glad to be posting again! :)

Princess Nutty 10-18-2013 07:58 PM

Thanks to the admins for all of your hard work! The forum looks great!

Sparkly Cheese 10-18-2013 07:58 PM

Everything looks great! Thank you all for the hard work you put into making these changes!

Juliee 10-18-2013 07:59 PM

Glad to be back!

Dom_ 10-18-2013 08:07 PM

This is actually really nice. Love the Minecraft skin, might stick to that now c:

The Ninja 10-18-2013 08:09 PM

When MCF was still TTC, you said the policies would be changing a little to G+. Has that been updated yet, or is it still underway? I can't find many changes to the policies right now.

EDIT: I see there's been an adult forum option added in Group Memberships. Interesting. I'm not an adult, so I didn't join the Usergroup, but it still sounds interesting :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domino Effect (Post 3940904)
This is actually really nice. Love the Minecraft skin, might stick to that now c:

Same here. Looks very nicely done and feels like Minecraft.

Windmillie 10-18-2013 08:14 PM

I'm liking it so far! (Even though I've only been on for a few minutes, haha) Looking forward to seeing the new stuff!

Fluffy Whistlespinner 10-18-2013 08:20 PM

This is so cool! I love it already! :)

Night Light 10-18-2013 08:24 PM

This new forum is amazing! You guys did an excellent job! I guess all that is left to do is to get used to all of the new sub-forums!

~Night Light

Fangs1 10-18-2013 08:28 PM

I like the new website, but I think it's a bit confusing. Or maybe it's just the shiny newness burning my eyes and not letting me see well. Anyways, I'm so glad the forums are back. I couldn't stand staring at the "We are currently closed" message any longer.

Licorice Whiskers 10-18-2013 08:28 PM

It's good to be back! The new site looks amazing, and it's hard to believe that all this was accomplished in just a few weeks.

I am personally trying out different skins to see which one I like best... am currently on the old TTC one, as it's a bit more familiar. The LOTRO and Minecraft ones look terrific as well.

Thanks and congratulations to the admins who made this all possible!

Minty Man 10-18-2013 09:07 PM

The site looks great! Like many others, though, I'm going to stick with the Toontown Central Default skin for a little while longer (I'll let go soon :tiere070:). The merger looks as if it went well and I cannot wait to rediscover the fun of joining a "new" forum :GarfWave:!

theunicorn 10-18-2013 09:24 PM

So this is it, MMO Central

I joined TTC in Sept 2013 to share memories
i had just gotten in with the icons and page colors
and now i can barely understand anything! hehe :PudgeyWave::GarfWave:

Sparkpin 10-18-2013 10:06 PM

looks cool :D I like how you kept the TTC emotes and themes for teh nostalgiaz

:SeeYa:

If I can make a suggestion...can you re-add the Cog emotes? Some are missing.

:VPHappy:

Granwyrm 10-18-2013 11:43 PM

This is just.. Wow. I don't know what to say. It's just splendid. I hope to meet a few more oldies and newies from the other sites alongside ttc.

Crypto Executive Officer 10-18-2013 11:55 PM

I admit while I'm slightly upset with some changes, it might take me some get-used-to around here. c:

Raven Sparkleswirl 10-19-2013 01:07 AM

I just want to assure everyone who's feeling a little lost around here right now that you are not alone. I've taken quite a bit of today figuring out where everything is and what goes where and I'm still learning. It might take some scrolling around to find stuff, but the beauty of that is that you get to explore and see a lot of great forums.

I hope all of you enjoy looking around the new site as much as I am!

Spiker057 10-19-2013 01:16 AM

I love it, but it still has some work to go with the themes. (The Cog HQ theme still says TTC toontowncentral (dot) com instead of MMO central)

Sven Niscadae 10-19-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiker057 (Post 3941356)
I love it, but it still has some work to go with the themes. (The Cog HQ theme still says TTC toontowncentral (dot) com instead of MMO central)

The skins that already had customized logos are on our list of things to re-customize. Zilly and I built 4 new skins (MCF Default, LOTRO, Wizard101, Minecraft) from scratch within the last couple of weeks including the new logo for the TTC skins (that aren't custom, Cog HQ, holidays, etc). My Photoshopping hand is a bit tired atm so we'll get to those in due time. :)

Little Peanut Electrotoon 10-19-2013 02:45 AM

MMO Central!

I just wanna say, I think it was a great idea to bring us all together! ^-^ I can't wait to see what this site has in store!

P.S. Happy opening day :GarfWave:

Rocky624 10-19-2013 01:48 PM

The sight is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! but im still trying to find things in the forums

Sparklez 10-19-2013 02:38 PM

The site looks amazing :) Thanks!

xParis-Sky 10-19-2013 05:24 PM

I love it! It's wonderful, you haven't cut any corners. :)

Batleth 10-19-2013 05:29 PM

Small list of bug fixes:
  • Teen forum privs are fixed. they can post there now
  • you can upload images to the gallery again
  • TTC Default skin, header fixed
  • Attachments fixed - view your old and upload new ones

e-mail server coming back up, probably this evening
more smilies coming soon

Lori 10-19-2013 05:57 PM

I have a question. This isn't a huge deal, but I'm wondering if the "Toon Enough" mood that I always used will ever make its way back or should I just let go of it and pick something else?

Chanman00 10-19-2013 07:59 PM

How do i get my account verified, after the switch?

Nutty Zooblenerd 10-19-2013 08:49 PM

One question... I looked under the Policy Guidelines but couldn't find what I was looking for. I was wondering if it is ok to post links to YouTube?

I see there is a button you can embed a video with when making a post, so I am guessing it is ok?

I'd like to make a post where there would be a link to my YouTube channel, so people can go there and reminisce about Toontown.

__________________________________________________ __________
Nutty Zooblenerd | Chili Cheese Dog | Disco Duck
Lucky Thirteen | Anita Bath | Super Noob

Checklists I had made long ago for the Citizens of Toontown
Fish Species | Racing Trophies
Gardening | Doodle Training
Cog Summons | Old CCG Run Schedule

Lori 10-19-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutty Zooblenerd (Post 3942368)
One question... I looked under the Policy Guidelines but couldn't find what I was looking for. I was wondering if it is ok to post links to YouTube?

I looked in Site Guides and found this post about posting Youtube videos.

Nutty Zooblenerd 10-19-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori (Post 3942385)
I looked in Site Guides and found this post about posting Youtube videos.

OH! Thank you VERY much!! So I guess I will have to get my video approved first, no big! And Thanks again! Because I wouldn't have known how to properly embed a video after it got approved
__________________________________________________ __________
Nutty Zooblenerd | Chili Cheese Dog | Disco Duck
Lucky Thirteen | Anita Bath | Super Noob

Checklists I had made long ago for the Citizens of Toontown
Fish Species | Racing Trophies
Gardening | Doodle Training
Cog Summons | Old CCG Run Schedule

McKenzieO1 10-19-2013 10:55 PM

Wow! ...this is truly amazing how all these games/activities can come together ALL in one `snug group`.

:Delighted: ~Crowd Applauds....

It's so wonderful, thank you -> all
:Sun:

Mirmo 10-20-2013 02:16 AM

Toontown Rewritten

Welcome Back to toontown central forums.:Dance:

Smirky Bumberpop 10-20-2013 04:44 AM

I love this so far! :)

Hunter the Great 10-20-2013 05:50 AM

I actually am really enjoying these new forums! http://www.mmocentralforums.com/foru...ons/icon10.gif

Comet Electrogadget 10-20-2013 11:51 AM

I just came back to check out the new forums! So far, I'm really impressed. Thank you for all of your hard work during the transition!

Batleth 10-20-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori (Post 3942168)
I have a question. This isn't a huge deal, but I'm wondering if the "Toon Enough" mood that I always used will ever make its way back or should I just let go of it and pick something else?

Restored. Not even sure how that one got away from us. If anyone sees any of their favorite moods from any of our sites that suddenly aren't appearing here, please drop me a message. Thanks!

:dogdancewhite:

Daiki 10-20-2013 06:00 PM

Oh Dear. Uhhh, I guess I have some exploring to do...

RRDC_21 10-21-2013 09:08 AM

It's been awhile i've visited this forum.

Really.

-RRDC-

xMaddy 10-21-2013 04:14 PM

Love this new forum! Thank you to everyone who put their hard work into this. :)

toontown dawg 10-21-2013 05:11 PM

Just wanted to thank all the admins and mods! Y'all have kept the forums nice for years now, thank you!

I'm enjoying MOC tons!

scottsman 10-21-2013 11:29 PM

Thank you admins and mods and coders for continuing this place so that we can connect. Itís great!

crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop 10-22-2013 04:23 PM

Thanks so much to all of the mods for all of your hard work to get this site up as soon as you could. The site looks great, and I'm glad it will still be around for a long time to come!

When I press on an external link, it still says "You are about to leave Toontowncentral.com" where I think it is now supposed to say mmocentralforums.com. Just thought that I would tell you this :)

Batleth 10-22-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyrainbowtwinklesnoop (Post 3945027)
When I press on an external link, it still says "You are about to leave Toontowncentral.com" where I think it is now supposed to say mmocentralforums.com. Just thought that I would tell you this :)

Thanks for letting us know. We're still trying to work some kinks out of the system..

Money15 10-23-2013 01:51 AM

What is MMOCentral?

I haven't been on TTC.com for a while because of toontown closing but when I returned to "TTC" it was all different and named MMOCentral.
Why?

Pow Pow 10-23-2013 01:56 AM

Since Toontown closed, there was nothing really to talk about anymore. Over time, slowly, the site would become inactive and die out. McForums was created to make sure the site wouldn't die out. Sure, there might be TTR, but may I turn your attention to the 'might'?

town 10-25-2013 11:37 PM

this place is different than the other one and I got a lot to explore here can't wait for toontown rewritten! Good job:thranduil: and when will TTR open to the public???

Sapphire Shine 12-20-2013 10:32 PM

That's great Lady Freckles! I'm so excited.

Rono 01-05-2014 04:46 AM

Great to be here!:w00t8:

Dennis1543 01-27-2014 04:25 AM

:)

hi there! I'm new to here!

Patrickrules111 06-03-2014 12:22 AM

oh hey brilliant site lol, should have came earlier. :cool8:

nengtyas 07-12-2014 12:43 PM

Love that new discussion board! Many thanks in order to every person.
http://portalpark.net/10204/11/w.png
http://watchfree.me/42/w.png

The Ninja 03-04-2015 06:30 PM

Anyone else having a hard time believing it's almost been a year and half since TTC changed to MCF? It feels like it hasn't been nearly that long, haha.

Louie Wondermarble 05-08-2015 03:05 AM

Wow so this is TTC? Oh my gosh I'm crying from the memories! It's so awesome to see the site is here and kicking! Don't know how much has changed since from TTC but wow. Love it, love t! Now that I know it still exist, may visit sometime :)