MMO Central Forums

MMO Central Forums (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Articles (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Welcome to MMO Central Forums! (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346833)

Gekkouga64 10-18-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zilly (Post 3940756)
It's now under Creative Muse.

Ah, thanks or pointing that out.

Is there any special criteria that games have to meet in order to be posted now? Also, with the new G+ rules on the site, what is and what isn't allowed to be in said games?

Queen Petunia Gigglenugget 10-18-2013 05:58 PM

I think the site looks fantastic. Thanks and bravo to the Admins and Mods who made it happen!

I understand the comments from those disappointed in the prominence of other game forums over Toontown and felt the same as I was paging down at first. But, honestly, once I found them and realized that everything of any importance is still right there, it seems fine to me. And it makes sense considering that there isn't any version of those games to even play right now.

Those of us who want to discuss Toontown or the other closed games are going to find our way down there and remember where they are in no time. It's our job now to keep them alive. I very much appreciate that we're able to keep the conversations going right where we left off.

Top Squeek 10-18-2013 06:07 PM

The brand new shiny forum you now see before you is the result of an incredible amount of dedication and work on behalf of the Admins. I am just amazed at how quickly this was accomplished! Cudos to you guys!

I'm planning on telling my kids, friends, coworkers, and fellow gamers to come and check this site out. Yes, we all still love and want to talk about TT, but now there's so much more to do, too.

I love it!

sportakus1 10-18-2013 06:48 PM

this site looks confusing at first,i cant navigate to the future hopes of toontown

nut it looks fantastic enough...

Om Nom 10-18-2013 06:56 PM

I've waited 2 whole days for this! Great work, guys! :)

Full Metal 10-18-2013 07:06 PM

The new forum looks absolutely amazing! Thank you to all of the admins who put in the hard work to make it happen! Though it was sad to see ToonTown close, there are many other awesome games out there, and this site really opens the door to discovering them, while still giving us a place to talk about ToonTown.

Also, the new banner is fantastic!

Princess Sandy Pinkerflapper 10-18-2013 07:25 PM

Thanks to all that made mmocentralforums possible. Very cool!

Derpy Reindeer 10-18-2013 07:47 PM

It looks amazing! I LOVE the Minecraft skin! Using it now!

Gojira 10-18-2013 07:49 PM

Star Wars and Minecraft... BEST SKINS EVER!

Capybara 10-18-2013 07:58 PM

I like the new website! I went back to the party grounds skin that I always used. It has been a long wait for me. :P I'm glad to be posting again! :)

Princess Nutty 10-18-2013 07:58 PM

Thanks to the admins for all of your hard work! The forum looks great!

Sparkly Cheese 10-18-2013 07:58 PM

Everything looks great! Thank you all for the hard work you put into making these changes!

Juliee 10-18-2013 07:59 PM

Glad to be back!

Dom_ 10-18-2013 08:07 PM

This is actually really nice. Love the Minecraft skin, might stick to that now c:

The Ninja 10-18-2013 08:09 PM

When MCF was still TTC, you said the policies would be changing a little to G+. Has that been updated yet, or is it still underway? I can't find many changes to the policies right now.

EDIT: I see there's been an adult forum option added in Group Memberships. Interesting. I'm not an adult, so I didn't join the Usergroup, but it still sounds interesting :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domino Effect (Post 3940904)
This is actually really nice. Love the Minecraft skin, might stick to that now c:

Same here. Looks very nicely done and feels like Minecraft.