MMO Central Forums

MMO Central Forums (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   ToonTown News Archive (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Toontown Rewritten | Knock-Knock Contest Winners | Psych! Sunday (http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346712)

Midnight74 10-14-2013 03:46 AM

Congrats everyone! Joey come on my queen my dishes joke was obviously the best.. Lol jk great contest

Hot Dog Luke 10-14-2013 03:48 AM

Thanks joey for making TTR and hosting this contest! Hopefully there will be other contests (hopefully a different type since many people were complaining about it).

And what is Psych Sunday? Is it just the day of celebrating?

Dis Miss Disney 10-14-2013 03:51 AM

Yay for you all!!!!

Congrats to the winners!!!!! Good luck with your shiny new alpha keys! :ToonKey: So excited for you, and can't wait to see some footage!

hugs!

cityscaper 10-14-2013 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight74 (Post 3939289)
Congrats everyone! Joey come on my queen my dishes joke was obviously the best.. Lol jk great contest

That joke was from an AT&T commercial.... I think he skipped those.

JoeyZio 10-14-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Dog Luke (Post 3939290)
And what is Psych Sunday? Is it just the day of celebrating?

Psych Sunday was our way of explaining why the alpha didn't come out yesterday. We said it would, then said "Psych! It's actually going to be a little bit longer." :TTCSad1:

Midnight74 10-14-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cityscaper (Post 3939297)
That joke was from an AT&T commercial.... I think he skipped those.

I know I said it just for fun I knew he would skip it

Spiker057 10-14-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey19982 (Post 3939301)
Psych Sunday was our way of explaining why the alpha didn't come out yesterday. We said it would, then said "Psych! It's actually going to be a little bit longer." :TTCSad1:

By all means, we are fine waiting. Take your time, it's not like you guys promised that it would be out Saturday. You just said you were planning on releasing it Saturday. I like a project that doesn't make empty promises. Can't wait to see some more stuff! :D

Tricky Dog 10-14-2013 05:00 AM

Instead of a knock-knock contest or anything of that sort, how about a trivia contest the next time alpha keys are being given out? Everyone would have to test their knowledge of the game and those who are determined enough and know much about Toontown would win a key.

Looking back at it now, it would probably be a good idea to have everyone just submit at least one or two jokes, because even I would be annoyed at having to read so many jokes in one post with so many posters participating. Even if someone thought of a joke they think is better, they can just delete their previous joke and replace it with their better one.

Sandy HB 10-14-2013 05:41 AM

Congrats all!!

pixelmouse 10-14-2013 05:53 AM

Congrats to everyone who won during the contest! I wasn't expecting to win, so it wasn't a big surprise. Either way I'm still glad you gave us the chance to relive TT. TTR will definitely be one of the first games I want to play, once its released. It's fantastic what you're doing- bringing back hope to a community who lost one of the greatest games out there. I hope to see some more alpha contests, if not then that's okay! Thanks a lot to anyone who volunteers their time to test TTR or develop it. It'll be an awesome game for sure. :]

katzee 10-14-2013 06:09 AM

missed it by a hair

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burhan (Post 3939091)
yay are there any other ways of getting the alpha key can you hand out 100 people randomly thanks bye

I had some jokes ready for today err should I say yesterday now but I was away on business spending a lot.of.time on planes. And just just missed th3 deadline. 100 random keys would be awesome :)

Dynaboom 10-14-2013 06:29 AM

crashed TTC 3 times in 2 days. Win.

And Psych Sunday is pure genius. :)

I'm not sure how I feel about the new website. The Play button is covered up on my 720p screen. Too tall.

I think I like the presentation, but based on the newer Toontown website (2012, just for reference), I don't like when websites are Flash-based. May be laggy and... weird.

I like how it looks though and I haven't had ANY lag problems that I can remember from the TTR website.

Kinda sad I didn't win, but I had trouble with those jokes. Kinda intimidating with MidnightLight above me making better jokes about not wanting to talk about his big feet or something...

Great job everyone! :GarfWave:

Now if only we could get people to stop calling Disney by the name Di$ney...
Mmm Gonna take a while.

superolly1 10-14-2013 06:47 AM

Thanks

Thanks for the update and everything you've done for us, the opportunities were great and I can't wait for the actual game to be released, you're a great guy!

noisyrhubarbnuttyburger 10-14-2013 09:29 AM

Great job on the site. I think it looks great.

Sir Skids Nickelton 10-14-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisyrhubarbnuttyburger (Post 3939341)
Great job on the site. I think it looks great.

Agree, it looks trippy.

Congrats to all the winners, have fun with the Alpha!